tha fall of Apple

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I rock with any device. Gimme any OS and my phone will be better than yours regardless. :umad:

The rest of this talk is people trying to convince themselves that their phone is hot. If your shyt was really that hot seems like you wouldn't be worried about the next man. :manny:

Anyone who says apple or android sucks is a fukking idiot.

/thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
no new innovation
please tell me what more can be done to innovate on a cell phone.

pretty much every year cell phones get a better camera, bigger screen, and a faster processor and outside that not much changes. the technology has peaked sort of like how desktop computers don't do anything innovative off hardware alone.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I rock with any device. Gimme any OS and my phone will be better than yours regardless. :umad:

The rest of this talk is people trying to convince themselves that their phone is hot. If your shyt was really that hot seems like you wouldn't be worried about the next man. :manny:

Anyone who says apple or android sucks is a fukking idiot.

/thread
:manny:It's just fun to argue.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
please tell me what more can be done to innovate on a cell phone.

pretty much every year cell phones get a better camera, bigger screen, and a faster processor and outside that not much changes. the technology has peaked sort of like how desktop computers don't do anything innovative off hardware alone.
They could of said that before tha original iPhone came out couldnt they ?

We need to see smaller phones with holograms that pop out and let us use out fingers in tha air

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

We need to see smaller phones with holograms that pop out and let us use out fingers in tha air
that sounds like shyt to me. Phones hold personal information. I don't want that shyt beaming out ANYWHERE.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

in terms of hardware and functionality the current iPhone doesn't have much meaningful innovation over the first gen. better camera, faster, smaller. some of the added features are nothing more than software that didn't necessarily need a hardware refresh.

what i'm saying is after all the annual refreshes we've now reached the point of diminishing returns where they add stuff and the average consumer doesn't notice as much because what major functionality is there left to add? you tell me what more do you need a smart phone to do besides the gimmicky features they add now like hand wave gestures, ir remote features, and finger print scanners.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
in terms of hardware and functionality the current iPhone doesn't have much meaningful innovation over the first gen. better camera, faster, smaller. some of the added features are nothing more than software that didn't necessarily need a hardware refresh.

what i'm saying is after all the annual refreshes we've now reached the point of diminishing returns where they add stuff and the average consumer doesn't notice as much because what major functionality is there left to add? you tell me what more do you need a smart phone to do besides the gimmicky features they add now like hand wave gestures, ir remote features, and finger print scanners.
i don't work @ apple and i'm not gettin paid, thats tha difference

these dudes taking consumers money its on them to think up new innovative shyt

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
that sounds like shyt to me. Phones hold personal information. I don't want that shyt beaming out ANYWHERE.
they should make it where only tha user can see it and to everybody else its invisible

granted you'll have muthafukkaz twiddling their fingers in tha air in public, but people will get used to it after a while :manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's been a great ride, but it's time to abandon ship and stop dikkridin Apple :yeshrug:

this latest iPhone is a slap in tha face to consumers, no new innovation, they got such great brand loyalty that they can pretty much put out anything and consumers will drop down their hard earned cash

this wuz not Jobs vision, if you truly love jobs you won't support these lazy greedy pigs
If Jobs wuz alive he'd be kicking in Apple doors and knocking off heads

it's time to look elsewhere and a new company to step it up, where you at Microsoft? y'all wuz tha shyt in tha '90s :beli:
Yea microsoft. Step up. You only make more money than apple every year for 20 years in a row :beli: