tha fall of Apple

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ios 7 is a MAJOR overhaul. and most people don't have that. I'm getting the 5S cuz I need LTE service and I held off on the 5.

Me 2 I figure I can use it and then sell it...im thinking of going back to pure apple again.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
ive been done with apple since i lost my phone in my car accident

i just odnt like the restrictions, downloading a song or movie straight from my phone and watching it without having to download a app to do it :blessed:

This is really the only thing android has over iPhone. It is much less restrictive...but as a result, you get a less streamlined experience with it.

:ufdup: for buying a iPad in the 1st place...even I agree the nexus 7 is better

Oh, and :umad:

Come on brah, everybody knows aint no tablet really fukkin with the ipad....especially in quality. Stop kiddin with yaself

The only truly innovative phone out right now is being made by Nokia, the Nokia Lumia 1020. Anyone who owns the phone will confirm this. Again, it will require you to step out of your comfort zone, but anyone willing to take a chance on a new OS will NOT be dissapointed. Now if your one of those people addicted to these apps the high school kids go crazy over, then stick with your iphone.

You do realize that the only difference between last years 920 and this years 1020 is the camera...right...shyt they didnt even try and roll with a faster processor. Im not hating on it, but that is less iterative than the iPhone...
Also, having used a windows phone for the past couple weeks (very uncomfortably), I can say that the apps on that phone SUCK for the most part. It has nothing to do with "high school kid apps"...it affects the utility of the phone to have to deal with mostly low-quality apps. To be honest, you are kinda gimping yourself with this blind MS phone stanning

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
lol @ "what more you can do with phones" as if apple has the most advanced phone. :russ:

:whoa: fam, I'm GSDG all day ......

But unless phones gonna start suckin nikkaz dikks....what else is there? They spying on us with these shyts enough already and nikkaz wanna add fingerprinting? :

NSA and the Feds like ....

tumblr_matz6qgSfs1qdgsul.gif

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
:whoa: fam, I'm GSDG all day ......

But unless phones gonna start suckin nikkaz dikks....what else is there? They spying on us with these shyts enough already and nikkaz wanna add fingerprinting? :

NSA and the Feds like ....

tumblr_matz6qgSfs1qdgsul.gif

software breh, apple been lagging in the software department since the og evo dropped. I could careless for hardware now days since shyt gets phased out in weeks but even ios 7 still ain't shyt compared to android os.

-still no true app integration
-still no file management
-still no widgets
-no 3rd party support

Apple has never been a open platform type of company but doggy they're killing the iphone slowly because they won't open up their gates.

DMR

Killa
Daps
software breh, apple been lagging in the software department since the og evo dropped. I could careless for hardware now days since shyt gets phased out in weeks but even ios 7 still ain't shyt compared to android os.

-still no true app integration
-still no file management
-still no widgets
-no 3rd party support

Apple has never been a open platform type of company but doggy they're killing the iphone slowly because they won't open up their gates.

Gates been open for years with jailbreak, you already can do everything you mentioned and more on an iphone

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Gates been open for years with jailbreak, you already can do everything you mentioned and more on an iphone

keyword; jailbreak. Most people are not jailbreaking their iphones... and btw iphone 5 still hasnt been jailbroken.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk it I dont care about a finger scanner....what will it do that the iphone 5 cant and I should be able to get a 5 cheaper right?