Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

ohhhhhhhh.0.gif

I understand now. :francis:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
bubububut I thought they were the perfect black love couple :jbhmm::jbhmm: after reading all that on tmz it seems it was a big farse … am convinced the majority of these celebrity couples is all a farse and putting on a smile just for the public

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
One of the few times I understand how she probably felt. Gave the nikka hella chances and couldn't just enjoy his millions had to have the notoriety. What kind of man pick fame over fortune???

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
its sad... most men would kill to be married to a woman who looks like her and yet here we are...:francis: it is what it is... women choose who they marry...
You sound really naïve. All that shyt fades faster than hell when you have to live with them and deal with their personality and habits 24/7 in marriage. Expectations/fantasy is one thing but when reality smacks you in the face like a ton of bricks and no one is willing to compromise...
ive-made-a-huge-mistake-mistake.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
He cheated on her multiple times and she still tried to protect him, even going as far as saying infidelity wasn't a reason for the split.

:wow:
Cheating husband is the Reason why women always file for divorce

No women is leaving a happy healthy marriage

But but but Gmb

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You sound really naïve. All that shyt fades faster than hell when you have to live with them and deal with their personality and habits 24/7 in marriage. Expectations/fantasy is one thing but when reality smacks you in the face like a ton of bricks and no one is willing to compromise...
ive-made-a-huge-mistake-mistake.gif

I've been in relationships...I KNOW...:heh: :dead: