Texting People With Coli Smilies Appreciation Thread

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I used to lurk ***** before this place.

Don't go to *****. It's full of butthurt whiteboy outcasts that think that using racial and homophobic slurs on the internet makes them tough and edgy.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
just save the smilies on your comp
drag them to your sd cards
eat.

Daps
Reppin
I think this is an easier way...save the smilie link as a bookmark and when you need it just open it and copy and paste(prerequisite:smart phone):ld:

Personally, I reserve a browser window for the smilies, so its always up!:obama:

Hit'em with the Coli smilies in da text, and they like:ohhh::wtf: How you do that? And I give'em da:win::youngsabo:

:gladbron:

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams

"This is the greatest day of my Life"
GreatestDay_zps5b72d02a.gif

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I think this is an easier way...save the smilie link as a bookmark and when you need it just open it and copy and paste(prerequisite:smart phone):ld:

Personally, I reserve a browser window for the smilies, so its always up!:obama:

Hit'em with the Coli smilies in da text, and they like:ohhh::wtf: How you do that? And I give'em da:win::youngsabo:

Tried this with my droid but no copy option is available. Only save image or save page.

High_Endz

Neva Hesitate!
Daps
Tried this with my droid but no copy option is available. Only save image or save page.

Its not that serious, really. My way just works for me the best...I don't know why all phones don't just have copy/paste functions these days.

I mainly do it that way because it doesn't require any memory in the phone...but, lets carry on how ever we can:manny:

Keep hittin' them with the :shaq2::win::snoop:...

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
The only thing is the smileys are so small on the iPhone I wish there was a way to make them look like a decent size with the other person having to tap the photo to see what the face was :noah: