Texting People With Coli Smilies Appreciation Thread

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
so wait, i download the ZIP file, then what? drag the pics into my iPhone DCIM folder in Windows Explorer?

I put the phone smilies folder in my pictures folder, clicked attach in an im and then went to the smiley folder which is right there and selected from a plethora of smilies, friend. I just wish they were a little bigger on the recieving end but the user can just press the mms and see it larger, if they wish. Maybe they're bigger on the user end. Still, great.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
When I send a text with one of the smilies on my Galaxy Nexus, it shows up like a photo message.

That's the best you can do until there's an app that allows you to add images mid-sentence.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
so wait, i download the ZIP file, then what? drag the pics into my iPhone DCIM folder in Windows Explorer?

don't overcomplicate it lol;

I just went to the-coli on my phone

saved the saved the smiley images to my phone

send em as a pic message when I text

:manny:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i know i'm gonna wear the fukk out of the :comeon: smilie now that i know how to send it on my phone. that's my universal look towards almost anything anyone says...

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
5KLpc.jpeg

:troll:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What's even better is typing out the code on other forums. Cacs on gamefaqs probably be like, "Wtf is a scusthov?" I be typin them in people's Facebook statuses too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

that's the shyt i'm talking about. I haven't figured out how to send the actual smilie pictures as texts...someone help me out