Texting People With Coli Smilies Appreciation Thread

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
so wait, i download the ZIP file, then what? drag the pics into my iPhone DCIM folder in Windows Explorer?

Make a folder for just smileys so it shows up like this:
snap20110914_200935.png

Been doin this since 2011 :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to lurk before this place.

Don't go to . It's full of butthurt whiteboy outcasts that think that using racial and homophobic slurs on the internet makes them tough and edgy.

Why we grouping racist and "homophobic" together though? I hate when muthafukkas do this :stopitslime:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Been eating good off this shyt. We need an app. I'd pay for it. Get this money #gamechanger

yeah if they could get the app; it would take the coli into the mainstream.
- if everybody on here buys the app the first week it dropped; it would prob be the number 1 app; than when people started using it everywhere it would spread faster than chlamydia in the olympic village :shaq:
- I mean u already know these smilies body that emoji trash

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
- if everybody on here buys the app the first week it dropped; it would prob be the number 1 app; than when people started using it everywhere it would spread faster than chlamydia in the olympic village :shaq:

Word. I got these chick rolling. And one you make them laugh.......:youngsabo:

shyt is gold.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Been eating good off this shyt. We need an app. I'd pay for it. Get this money #gamechanger

Brehs there already is an app for the iPhone

Search sticky faces at the App Store. It comes out even cleaner the other methods.

StickyFaces for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
I think this is an easier way...save the smilie link as a bookmark and when you need it just open it and copy and paste(prerequisite:smart phone):ld:

Personally, I reserve a browser window for the smilies, so its always up!:obama:

Hit'em with the Coli smilies in da text, and they like:ohhh::wtf: How you do that? And I give'em da:win::youngsabo:

:ohhh: dap