ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989

OPERATION TROLL WHITEY IN FULL EFFECT

AV thaPHARAOH
23 hours ago
These thugs have got to learn to submit to the law when they're apprehended after commiting such barbaric acts of crime. A baby kitten or young child could have been hit by him driving erratically. If it weren't for Romney introducing the Health Care reform act in Mass. that eventually was adopted by the President, types like these wouldn't even exist. He probably didn't even graduate college, what a disgrace.

(catch my drift?)

:troll:

------------------------

Stephen Anderle
22 hours ago
Who didn't graduate college? Romney or the President? The officer "alleges" he was driving erratically. Could be a matter of opinion. Did you graduate college? What ? By playing baseball!!! Yes. I catch your drift. And it's waaay too far out. He didn't have a chance to graduate, he was attending college, and was an HONOR student. What were you? A second rate outfielder who barely managed a few C's with help? Thug!

:umad:

------------------------
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

AV thaPHARAOH
22 hours ago
+Stephen Anderle Lol proved my point for me. Way over your head.

:lolbron:

------------------------
cleardot.gif

Joe Mamma
1 day ago
Have gun, cops shoot. No gun, cops shoot. Can't win.

:mjpls:

------------------------

Squirrel
1 minute ago
It's a damn shame a decorated officers name will probably be ruined because of some drunk frat thug with zero respect for authority. Hopefully justice prevails. I'm not saying the young man was guilty, but until the toxicology report comes back I'm standing on the side of justice. The kid could possibly have been high off of crystal methamphetamine or something. Glad the officer is safe.

:russ:

------------------------

Jay Tea
1 day ago
Maybe he had marijuana in his system? Have we seen any messages from his phone or facebook?

:gladbron:

------------------------

psychomant13
22 hours ago
That pasty thug deserved what he got. If Mitt Romney had a son.....

:banderas:

------------------------

Stephen Anderle
22 hours ago
8 years in law enforcement and had NINE, 9, jobs? Something is wrong here. How many times was he fired, and how many times was he let go for poor performance or whatever? No one in a permenent type job like that has that many jobs in that short of a time unless was wrong . With his behavior or attitude, something. Someone should have noticed that he didn't fit with being a police officer.

------------------------

Dylan Walker Photography

21 hours ago (edited)
He could have had those other nine jobs before he was a police officer. R.I.P Cameron.

:yeshrug:

------------------------

Stephen Anderle

20 hours ago
+Dylan Walker Photography No. The article said " in 8 years of law enforcement he had 9 jobs"" That means 9 law enforcement jobs in 8 years. He needs a ndifferen job. Six ,6, shots for an unarmed man? Panic and no control. Or lost his temper. Why didn't he wait for another officer?

------------------------

cleardot.gif

Dylan Walker Photography
20 hours ago (edited)
+Stephen Anderle I was probably listening and more shocked at how many times he shot him. I think this has to be investigated. They should look at his the police officer's video from the car.

:to:

------------------------

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

ltheghost
20 hours ago
Awaits toxicology report. Struggling with a police officer is a good way to get shot.

:obama:

------------------------

cleardot.gif

Streetsweeper12
21 hours ago
The officer was probably standing his ground.

:wow:

------------------------
cleardot.gif

Stephen Anderle
20 hours ago
Why? The kid was unarmed. He could have called for backup.

:ohhh: :stopitslime:

------------------------

WhoIsNe
19 hours ago (edited)
+Stephen Anderle
The officer clearly stated there was a struggle between him and this "thug" who was speeding.

:dead:

We in that bytch!!! :salute:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure the officer is a good christian man who was looking out for us all. That thug shouldn't have started a fight anyways, he probably smokes weed, wears hoodies, and has suggestive pictures on his facebook page.

:laff: "suggestive pictures"