WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will watch from the sidelines.

1311094067_magic_johnson_eating.gif

Also curious to see if the cop gets off as cops normally get off when the person is black.
2nm2kia.png

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
i blame rock music :manny:

I need to see his 6th grade report card before I make any judgments

God damned Rock music!!! fukkING degenerate pieces of shyt, I tell you :mjpls: All they talk about is suicide, doing drugs, partying, bytches and violence...Whenever I go to the supermarket, there are large groups of white teens blasting their Death Metal :merchant: , suicide-inspiring artists like Kirk Cobine, and all kinds of outlandish contemporary country music that invokes thoughts of racism and slavery, with their gangster confederate flags, loud whooping, yee-hawing and generally frightening disposition. I'm scared to even leave the house. This whole country's gone to shyt! fukking George Bush created this shythole and everything is his fukking fault!!!!!! :mad: Shooting up our schools, copulating with our farm animals we eat...IM SICK OF YOU fukkING CRACKERS!!! :bryan:

Oh yeah and I'm a good Christian :obama:

Midrash

All Star
Daps
White guy: He was the nicest person I ever met in my entire life. He was prom king, a great team player in sports, a good student and an amazing boyfriend to his high school sweetheart. Its a sad injustice that he has to be slain like an animal by an out of control, power hungry cop.
I am glad the cop was suspended BUT he needs to be fired ASAP for taking such a beautiful person out of the world. Me, Kayleen and Chad are organizing a candle vigil on the quad that will be featured on the cover of the school newspaper for the loss of such a well missed person....♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ RIP ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣
tocry.png

Black guy: Ohhhh great, black people are going to start pulling out the race card now even with their racism like BLACK entertainment television, BLACK HBU schools, Black only scholarships, NAACP. If I started a white entertainment television(MTV & pretty much every other fukking channel that's not BET), there would be riots.
beli.png
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton should be here any minute. It must be so easy being black and not having to work for anything. Just check black on test and automatically get A's. I can't believe people are trying to bring down a highly decorated, veteran officer who was simply doing his job of having to apprehend a thug on drugs. Slavery was FOREVER ago! My white irish ancestors were slaves 400 years ago too but here I am now!!! What's their excuse? I forgot, they are too busy eating friend chicken and waiting on those welfare checks they get for every baby they have. Maybe Obama will say this gangbanger was his son too!
pacspit.gif

Last edited:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Lol my quote on the video has already infuriated CaCs :merchant:

These thugs have got to learn to submit to the law when they're apprehended after commiting such barbaric acts of crime. A baby kitten or young child could have been hit by him driving erratically. If it weren't for Romney introducing the Health Care reform act in Mass. that eventually was adopted by the President, types like these wouldn't even exist. He probably didn't even graduate college, what a disgrace :skip:

CaC said:
Who didn't graduate college? Romney or the President? The officer "alleges" he was driving erratically. Could be a matter of opinion. Did you graduate college? What ? By playing baseball!!! Yes. I catch your drift. And it's waaay too far out. He didn't have a chance to graduate, he was attending college, and was an HONOR student. What were you? A second rate outfielder who barely managed a few C's with help? Thug!

On second thought, this is either a Coli poster, or a CaC who's seriously mad. :dead::dead::dead::dead: Either way, it got me :russ: