Texas Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police After Traffic Stop

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Use a students death as a soap box, brehs.

ltZKRVM.png

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
White guy: He was the nicest person I ever met in my entire life. He was prom king, a great team player in sports, a good student and an amazing boyfriend to his high school sweetheart. Its a sad injustice that he has to be slain like an animal by an out of control, power hungry cop.
I am glad the cop was suspended BUT he needs to be fired ASAP for taking such a beautiful person out of the world. Me, Kayleen and Chad are organizing a candle vigil on the quad that will be featured on the cover of the school newspaper for the loss of such a well missed person....♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ RIP ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣
tocry.png

Black guy: Ohhhh great, black people are going to start pulling out the race card now even with their racism like BLACK entertainment television, BLACK HBU schools, Black only scholarships, NAACP. If I started a white entertainment television(MTV & pretty much every other fukking channel that's not BET), there would be riots.
beli.png
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton should be here any minute. It must be so easy being black and not having to work for anything. Just check black on test and automatically get A's. I can't believe people are trying to bring down a highly decorated, veteran officer who was simply doing his job of having to apprehend a thug on drugs. Slavery was FOREVER ago! My white irish ancestors were slaves 400 years ago too but here I am now!!! What's their excuse? I forgot, they are too busy eating friend chicken and waiting on those welfare checks they get for every baby they have. Maybe Obama will say this gangbanger was his son too!

pacspit.gif

I find it disturbing how authentic this post sounds :russ:

It's almost like a real white person wrote it :mjpls:

Midrash

All Star
Daps
I find it disturbing how authentic this post sounds :russ:

It's almost like a real white person wrote it :mjpls:

When you read a lot of internet comments, you always start to see a pattern with these complaints from racist people hiding behind a keyboard. I even use to troll on st0rmfr0nt before they banned me.
troll.png

The losers on st0rmfr0nt like to talk about how test scores and IQ scores are proof that white people are more intelligent than black people. Surprisingly if you ask them if that means Asian people are much smarter since they score better on tests than whites, the racists will do all sorts of mental gymnastics saying that test/IQ scores are cultural, not a good indicator of intelligence and that white people are more "creative" and not robots like asians.

Seriously...
The cognitive dissonance is astounding really.
5I5s8.png

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
When you read a lot of internet comments, you always start to see a pattern with these complaints from racist people hiding behind a keyboard. I even use to troll on st0rmfr0nt before they banned me.
troll.png

The losers on st0rmfr0nt like to talk about how test scores and IQ scores are proof that white people are more intelligent than black people. Surprisingly if you ask them if that means Asian people are much smarter since they score better on tests than whites, the racists will do all sorts of mental gymnastics saying that test/IQ scores are cultural, not a good indicator of intelligence and that white people are more "creative" and not robots like asians.

The cognitive dissonance is astounding really.
5I5s8.png

I'mma use that one for now on :troll: