Texas Finna Be Outta Power.......Again

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
This year is the first time i ever heard of all these power outrages in Texas
Are all the people moving there a big part of that or not really?
Also how does the state that probably produces the most energy having trouble supplying energy to it's residents :deadmanny:
They have had rollin blackouts in the summer before

The winter was the first time I ever heard of that shyt

u would think when the pandemic hit n everybody was on locked down it would have happened where more power was used ..

but durin a fukkin storm lol

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:wtf:

What do you mean you couldn't find water?

the water lines were frozen
The stores was closed or wiped out

I have pictures on here in that thread of nikkas melting snow for water ... then when the snow melted, the water lines was still burst . Stores still out

had to book hotels but most was full . It was a rough week breh

And yo ass better have a trucc , be like me and take yo ass out there in a RWD and you got problems on top of problems

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Hot wheels said he's building a wall brehs, problem solved.

By limiting the amount of people in the state you reduce the amount of body heat. Thus reducing the drastic temperature increases and disproving global warming.

4d chess :wow:

:troll::troll::troll:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Hot wheels said he's building a wall brehs, problem solved.

By limiting the amount of people in the state you reduce the amount of body heat. Thus reducing the drastic temperature increases and disproving global warming.

4d chess :wow:

:troll::troll::troll:
:mjlol: honestly republican politicians are the only ones i truly find joy in the mocking of their disabilities.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the water lines were frozen
The stores was closed or wiped out

I have pictures on here in that thread of nikkas melting snow for water ... then when the snow melted, the water lines was still burst . Stores still out

had to book hotels but most was full . It was a rough week breh

And yo ass better have a trucc , be like me and take yo ass out there in a RWD and you got problems on top of problems

Wow! That's phukin scary. I'm in NYC, so when the pandemic hit I made sure to stock up on about a month and a half worth of water. But we didn't experience any water shortage thank god.

But damn, I didn't realize things were that serious in Texas. I mean, you can go without gas and food for a decent amount of time, but no water is some extinction level event type shyt.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost overall?
Not sure breh I believe the current units are around $3500 I would think labor / materials would vary depending on the home setup. I got lucky my Generac was included in the foreclosure and the power was already done but it didnt work. the property was built in 2000s so it looks like a older model than whats out now but when I bought the property I just paid the propane guy a couple hundred on the side to come back troubleshoot and run dedicated connections T'ing into the fireplace propane line, then had him run and failover test it multiple times. If I had to pay for one I would Its been so clutch I named my Generac - Robert Horry :wow: