Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Why ours freeze up then :mjcry:

I still support more nuclear regardless :ehh:
I know folks feel a particular way about bill gates but he was on 60 minutes last night and it looks like he is trying to bring back nuclear energy. He was working with some company that made a new cooling solution for nuclear rods made utilizing sodium instead of water. Seemed like a big deal because a lot of past nuclear disasters were because of steam pressure explosions that exposed the rods. This is what happened with Chernobyl, Three-mile island, and Fukushima. If you get rid of the steam explosion danger, then likelihood of nuclear melt down seems a lot less likely.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is just a light dusting compared to Chicago right now. Everytime I walk outside its some new snow out there. I feel like I have a whole ski resort in my backyard. I just gave up shoveling today:russ:

This has been my face all day
mad-lucy-snow-DMID1-5hms8kwje-340x232.gif

how do yall drive in that stuff? Or does the city do a good job keeping streets clear?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Exactly. Thats why I just gave up and said the snow will just have to deal with itself:russ:

Hit that shyt that snow blower that shyt was a waste of gas. I'll just hit that shyt later tomorrow or Wednesday.

Then when the wind was blowing that shyt was smacking in all in the face and had my coat white ass fukk. I was salty ass hell and embarrassed :mjlol:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Anybody without power I'm wishing yall the best. Hope y'all can make it through it. I'm going thru it right now

City Public Service gotta be the worst energy company in the world :pacspit:

Power comes on for 3-5 minutes and goes right back out for 30-40 minutes. Can't even fukking cook anything:beli:

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
Hit that shyt that snow blower that shyt was a waste of gas. I'll just hit that shyt later tomorrow or Wednesday.

Then when the wind was blowing that shyt was smacking in all in the face and had my coat white ass fukk. I was salty ass hell and embarrassed :mjlol:
I need to invest in a snow blower. I've just been out here working out my spongebob arms:lift: :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bruh that shyt will save your life. Basically like using a lawn mower. Lol fukk all that work out shyt. Snow ain't no bytch. Back be barkin at you the next day. Nah. Just pushed that blower like it was a shopping cart.

Yeah I gotta invest in that shyt too plus a salter too tired of doing that shyt by hand every year...:francis:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah I gotta invest in that shyt too plus a salter too tired of doing that shyt by hand every year...:francis:

It's an investment. No reason to break your back like that. Lol I said fukk salt today. I do it by hand but those salters handy. Living in a corner house is a bytch when it snows and you gotta shovel. Driveway would have had to wait. Snow blower a cheat code lol.