Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps

This is just a light dusting compared to Chicago right now. Everytime I walk outside its some new snow out there. I feel like I have a whole ski resort in my backyard. I just gave up shoveling today:russ:

This has been my face all day
mad-lucy-snow-DMID1-5hms8kwje-340x232.gif

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Bruhs, these folks in the south ain't prepared for this shyt. They seeing flurries and saying "it's coming down". I'm telling them "this ain't shyt". Mother Nature finna drop another 8-12 inches of the powder and they thinking that it's over lol. I keep saying "let me send you up North for the Winter

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruhs, these folks in the south ain't prepared for this shyt. They seeing flurries and saying "it's coming down". I'm telling them "this ain't shyt". Mother Nature finna drop another 8-12 inches of the powder and they thinking that it's over lol. I keep saying "let me send you up North for the Winter

We're use to the snow in Dallas. It just snowed a month or so ago. The problem is the wind and low temps forcing massive usage of power. Now the state is rolling back power

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody who grew up in Texas knows that it snows once every year or 2, so it's no reason to not be prepared if you've lived hear long enough.
It snows enough to need a generator though? Not being smart, I honestly don’t know. I have a friend that lives in a Dallas, but she has never mentioned something this bad. Her power is currently off.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Anybody who grew up in Texas knows that it snows once every year or 2, so it's no reason to not be prepared if you've lived hear long enough.
I haven't lived in Texas since I was 13 or so. That is a while ago. It snowed occasionally back then and never enough to need a generator. I admit its been a while since I've been down there and I don't remember any shyt like what we're seeing now. As I said, when I was there, Ice and floods were the big issues when I lived there.

Regardless, its not a race issue like the dude was trying to make it. Most people don't have generators. Its not a common household item. shyt was forced because he had to get on his shyt on black people for internet clout from other black men haters online. I think it would be a good thing for most people to have but it's not a race issue.