Tesla unveils its Cybertruck, Stating Price At $39,900

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I'd rock with this, I don't mind the block aesthetic, sticks out like an exotic and cheaper than a Rezvani
rezvani-tank.jpg

Ya'll might not like the design but those performance stats more than makeup for it and the body being impact resistant is a plus. I'd like to see some crash tests but if it turns out to be the safest vehicle on the road they gonna be using these in commercial fleets. That ATV though:whoo::banderas:

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
They posted a profit last quarter but they aren't consistently profitable. They serve a niche market with an expensive product. It's hard to be profitable when it cost so much to make those cars. Electric cars are like 1% of the cars out there.

Ok got it. At some point you are going to have profitable instead of being a growth company that cannot post annual profits. It is a publicly traded so looks like shareholders are going to wait a long time for those dividends due to consistent yearly losses

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Honestly if there were a few less jagged edges, it wouldn't be half bad.

The Armored Personnel Carrier look is kinda growing on me, at least this angle...

EJ86Q1xWoAANy3i

Cars have changed...

The way they do it now it ain't a damn game.

The design aspects of this Tesla got us like, Dang!

Now we're on our way to fossil-fuel free whips, 300 plus mileage is the range.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
lol id get it on some troll ish. The stats look good on paper. Im personally waiting for other companies to mature since things are getting more competitive now with the EV game
I’m deeply interested in the 500 mile range.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
soon as the celebrity of the moment pull up in one everyone will want it
I was going to get the Model Y but I also need a hauler. This satisfy both of my needs.

I loved the style of the Toyota FJ Cruiser.