Geoff
Daps
This is the truck they need to make

truck-4.jpg

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
damn foreal??

Tesla was not happy with Evo about the lithium deal he refused with their German supplier

Then a certain coup happens and then their stock shoots up and announces a factory Germany

Indigenous are being slaughtered so they can’t vote the new appointed right wing dictator lady out

When everyone votes, right wingers never win, they always have to cheat to win

EVERyone wants Elon musk to be iron man so bad

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yo i just went to the site... this dude Elon Musk is Insane:mjlol:

i would definitely have to get the Base model though (with self driving) and it would have to be white.

but this is the wildest shyt I’ve ever seen... props to him for actually trying to push a more modern/scientific world like you would expect us to be in at this point in time.... because honestly we’ve stalled technology wise imo.

Back in the 70’s/80’s, people thought we’d be in flying cars and have colonized Mars by 2020:mjlol:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Creative designers need to stop overdoing the futuristic look. It’s almost 2020, and all the futuristic shyt we thought was coming in the 2010s back in the 80s/90s still ain’t here yet:russ: I find shyt looks much better when it’s not some “back to the future/robotic” type shyt and when it is, it seems more natural when the idea wasn’t about a video game fantasy of what the next 10 years will be.

In the 90s we thought cars would be the new planes in 2016. it’s 2020 almost, and I ain’t see a car in the air for any other reasons besides a car crash and trucking competitions yet. Be natural and stop trying to make us think the future going to look like Halo

Last edited: