"Tesla has refused my request to sell my recently purchased Cybertruck"

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
So in other words, you are paying owning prices to essentially rent. How can you not sell something you bought?

Buying a cyber truck is like balenciaga selling ultra ripped jeans with the 'premade pee stains' in it. Sell something ugly and absurd for absurd prices and see if people will still buy it. They are selling this super ugly truck that you can't even sell and can kill you if the doors decide to lock while it's doing a software update and people are still rushing to buy it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So in other words, you are paying owning prices to essentially rent. How can you not sell something you bought?

Buying a cyber truck is like balenciaga selling ultra ripped jeans with the 'premade pee stains' in it. Sell something ugly and absurd for absurd prices and see if people will still buy it. They are selling this super ugly truck that you can't even sell and can kill you if the doors decide to lock while it's doing a software update and people are still rushing to buy it.

these idiots keep falling for the tesla hype train bruh...:francis: they was warned and people still bought them...:dead:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I don’t get the issue here. Just sell it.

At this point, highly doubt Tesla would enforce whatever no selling early cybertruck clause that people signed. They have other issues at hand… like being able to sell cars.
They have the means of remotely shutting down the car.

So, no. You can't just sell it because as a buyer you're not going to want that can of worms.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
There is a dude who recently bought one in my area. It literally looks like someone squished a box truck. It's a lot longer in person than it looks in the pictures. He lives in this townhouse complex that has garages and is very spacious.

But he still has to park it on the street because of the size. It looks crazy as hell.
I saw one about a week ago. Them shyts are big as hell, pause.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Whoever buys this piece of shyt from that piece of trash deserves whatever comes their way

Steven_Realberg

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glenarden,MD✈ K*Town,NC✈ LA,CA
He should be able to make profit off that if he can sell

I don’t get the issue here. Just sell it.

At this point, highly doubt Tesla would enforce whatever no selling early cybertruck clause that people signed. They have other issues at hand… like being able to sell cars.

So why cant he sell it?

Where are you getting this info? I don’t think a car company can prohibit you from selling your car.

Those tweets, if real, may be referring to his reservation.
He explains at 3:48

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I can't wait till the Germans come through and crush buildings. :blessed: I just want to see Tesla fanboys mad.:wow: