"Tesla has refused my request to sell my recently purchased Cybertruck"

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if a loophole would be to put it under an LLC and then transfer the business over to someone else.

I'm admittedly not very well versed in the logistics or law regarding putting vehicles under a business, can anyone expound on this?
While that may work, i doubt buyers would be willing to go through the hassle

Daps
It seems to be there’s a contract in place where you can’t. Now whether that’s the case for all Tesla’s or just this one, I’m not sure.

He could probably find a lawsuit that’d try to argue that it’s not binding if he tried based on the news that’s come out about the trucks.

Where are you getting this info? I don’t think a car company can prohibit you from selling your car.

Those tweets, if real, may be referring to his reservation.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Where are you getting this info? I don’t think a car company can prohibit you from selling your car.

Actually FORD sued john cena when he tried to flip his ford GT...:ufdup:

John Cena Taps Out, Settles Lawsuit with Ford After Selling His Ford GT

:ufdup: EDIT:

Actor and professional wrestler John Cena has finally tapped out in his dramatic legal battle with Ford, settling with the company and agreeing to pay an undisclosed amount of money after the automaker sued him for breaching the no-resale contract on his 2017 Ford GT.

Ford famously slipped an anti-flip clause into the buyer agreement for its $450,000 supercar that prohibits owners from selling the car for 24 months. The owners themselves were carefully chosen through an extensive application process, with many of the cars going to celebrities and other high-visibility individuals to help publicize the car and the brand. Cena was one of those deemed worthy, likely thanks to his emergence as a YouTube car reviewer in the past year.

2017-Ford-GT-303.jpg

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

He says he doesn’t want to violate the contract, so I’m going to assume that he did sign one based on his tweet.

It’d be no need to bring it up otherwise.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems to be there’s a contract in place where you can’t. Now whether that’s the case for all Tesla’s or just this one, I’m not sure.

He could probably find a lawsuit that’d try to argue that it’s not binding if he tried based on the news that’s come out about the trucks.
Might be all Tesla cyber

I just saw @Rekkapryde talking about this in another thread with his own