Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
BSy_6uGIMAAiMV1.jpg

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He’s actually now fully invested in his mentally deranged passion project: the Lynchpin theory :mjgrin:

Y’all think I’m lying? Breh went coocoo a few years back and tried to reinvent physics, despite never studying it formally.

He’s been sonned and embarrassed by physicists on the highest of levels. Dude is full on deranged Cult leader status when it comes to this.

This is the best acting I have ever seen

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s actually now fully invested in his mentally deranged passion project: the Lynchpin theory :mjgrin:

Y’all think I’m lying? Breh went coocoo a few years back and tried to reinvent physics, despite never studying it formally.

He’s been sonned and embarrassed by physicists on the highest of levels. Dude is full on deranged Cult leader status when it comes to this.

He’s also been investing heavily into “science” that can “prove” the Lynchpin to be real :mjlol:

Design/physics brehs can make a major come up with him if anyone’s interested. He just hosted a contest last year

Aw hell naw :dead:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't drop the Marvel bag the studio fukked him out of it and RDJr sure didn't stand up for him after he rescued his sorry ass career

He fumbled the bag. I can admit that. He should’ve had enough common sense to know that he, as a co-star and a side character in Marvel, would never make more money than the main star of the movie and the main character in Marvel. Be humble. He could’ve been cashing Marvel checks for years + doing Empire.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Y'all have to be CACS pushing out lies like these:mjlol:

Terrence Howard was the HIGHEST paid actor in the first Iron Man movie.

He had a 3 movie contract where he was guaranteed a certain amount of money.
For the second movie Marvel wanted to renegotiate his contract to pay him LESS money than what was stated in his INITIAL CONTRACT :comeon:

Terrence said no so they fired him.
You’re missing the entire sarcasm of my post

Daps
boy jamie foxx can roast :picard: lawd ha mercy:mjtf:
I wanna see someone....a young gun, get at Jamie.

Big fan of Eric Bishop but breh roasts everyone and I've never heard anyone really get em back. Between the hair and fukking Katie Holmes after Cruise....getting knocked the fukk out by LL. Like dude has a forcefield around him :russ:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
In this video he disproves math :mjgrin:

math is "disproven" .

every mathematical system is unsound and incomplete .

ask goedel.

howard says some things that make sense, if you understand enough fundamental maths/physics, even if he cannot do what he says he will

"i'm going to build saturn" means he will build a model of saturn that works without gravity

"everything is moving" is correct

"everything is a wave" possibly.. in field theory i think this is true.

as everything is moving, everything is moving through curved space, meaning "there are no straight lines" in euclidean geometry

the graviton is still theoretical so gravity might be an effect rather than a force (like the other 3). gravity is much weaker than the others which it itself is strange,

etc

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

He’s also been investing heavily into “science” that can “prove” the Lynchpin to be real :mjlol:

Design/physics brehs can make a major come up with him if anyone’s interested. He just hosted a contest last year

This right here!

I have watched him speak on this way more than I should. This niqqa is CONVINCED that 1x1=2.

shyt is bizarrely entertaining to watch him navigate around one of the easiest most obvious math equations.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He fumbled the bag. I can admit that. He should’ve had enough common sense to know that he, as a co-star and a side character in Marvel, would never make more money than the main star of the movie and the main character in Marvel. Be humble. He could’ve been cashing Marvel checks for years + doing Empire.
In his defense, even Marvel/Disney would have told you at the time that they had no clue whatsoever that the MCU would become what it is now.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In his defense, even Marvel/Disney would have told you at the time that they had no clue whatsoever that the MCU would become what it is now.

True. True. Well, all actors coming up now can look at that example so they don’t play themselves. Focus on the long term. It’s sad too because Don Cheadle didn’t have the same charisma as Terrence Howard which is why he was more of a background character. I feel like Terrence would’ve had more screen time if he played the character all throughout the MCU.