blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
next-time-terrence-howard.gif

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
He’s actually now fully invested in his mentally deranged passion project: the Lynchpin theory :mjgrin:

Y’all think I’m lying? Breh went coocoo a few years back and tried to reinvent physics, despite never studying it formally.

He’s been sonned and embarrassed by physicists on the highest of levels. Dude is full on deranged Cult leader status when it comes to this.

He’s also been investing heavily into “science” that can “prove” the Lynchpin to be real :mjlol:

Design/physics brehs can make a major come up with him if anyone’s interested. He just hosted a contest last year

I lowkey am mad you introduced this shyt to me because I woulda never known he was this gone

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He didn't drop the Marvel bag the studio fukked him out of it and RDJr sure didn't stand up for him after he rescued his sorry ass career
He also didn’t necessarily drop the Empire bag either since the show had a 6 year run, which is impressive for a show on network TV these days.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
He’s actually now fully invested in his mentally deranged passion project: the Lynchpin theory :mjgrin:

Y’all think I’m lying? Breh went coocoo a few years back and tried to reinvent physics, despite never studying it formally.

He’s been sonned and embarrassed by physicists on the highest of levels. Dude is full on deranged Cult leader status when it comes to this.

He’s also been investing heavily into “science” that can “prove” the Lynchpin to be real :mjlol:

Design/physics brehs can make a major come up with him if anyone’s interested. He just hosted a contest last year

I'm iron mayne in real life, mayne lol

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

he cant be serious, he is making up all sorts of things in biology,harmonics, genomics, chemistry, and physics. I kept skipping around in the clip hoping that something he was saying was coherent, but all of it was babble. :dead:

He reminds me of when hershel walker trued to explain global warming. :russ:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This may be one of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen.