Terrence Howard Returns On The Rogan Podcast With Eric Weinstein For Further Discussion

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I know a dude just like this in real life though. It’s mental illness but on a very high functioning level. If you sit him in a room with people who dont know the field or subject he’s talking about he comes off as a genius level intellect

We just dont trust a single word he says cause im not about to be doing research all day on something i dont care about

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Why doesn't joe bring Neil on? Since Terrance called him out. Wouldn't that be the podcast to make?

Oh yeah...I forget Joe turned lowkey racist and hates Neil now. And won't even acknowledge Neil's beautiful response.

I truly despise Joe Rogan...he's a sneaky fuk

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Nobody on here is questioning the credentials or methods eric used in the interview…

Big contrast from all the criticism Neil Degrassi Tyson received when he critiqued him…

:mjpls:
Exxxxxactly.

And wouldn't it make more sense to have Neil on this episode? And let me guess, Joe has yet to acknowledge Neil's retort.

He went full racist bro, it's 90% why he's pushing Trump.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Why doesn't joe bring Neil on? Since Terrance called him out. Wouldn't that be the podcast to make?

Oh yeah...I forget Joe turned lowkey racist and hates Neil now. And won't even acknowledge Neil's beautiful response.

I truly despise Joe Rogan...he's a sneaky fuk

He did mention Neil
They spoke about Neil for like 10 minutes

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Nothing Rogan loves more than displaying black ignorance and making "examples" of black people
Yeah...im disappointed with how racist I think rogan really is. With his animalistic sentiments about alot of facets of life. He DEFINATELY believes in race IQ.

He even goes on these tangents about some people have a better "brain".

Funny thing is, race IQ makes little sense in a evolutionary matter. Even IF such a thing existed, the disparity wouldn't be so vast that it would impact behavior on a large scale.

Just white dudes trying to rationalize why we have a percieved physical superiority over them.