TERMINUS Pro Thread

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
:mjcry:you are correct sir. All the ideas from the pandemic and so forth, yet this business is still stuck in the shytter.

You probably would be better off getting your wrestling fix from TEW2020.

Real world mods are okay but there mostly centered around WWE, AEW, and NJPW.

The default fictional universe is very balanced, and I think there is a DDT-like company in the game. Or you can turn any company into DDT lol.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
From what I saw, Nothing stood out. :ld:

Lee/Woods was a pretty solid opener. Woods is underrated.

MOOSE/Bennett was a styles clash.

Gresham/Alexander was pretty solid too.

The way it was promoted like it was going to be like some prize fighting Pancrase "World of Sport Wrestling" shyt, instead it was just a typical indie wrestling promotion with a timer:francis:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Caprice needs to to be booked in the ring. He’s pretty underrated in the ring. Saw his recent match during ROH’s last days and he was shining; didn’t even miss a step. Looked way more impressive in that match than the one or 2 I’ve seen him before he started commentary.
I thought he was still injured? I enjoyed his ring work back when he was teaming with Cedric. He was smooth.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Don’t know, but he had a match during ROH’s final weeks. Maybe seeing if he was able to wrestle?

What’s his injury? Must’ve been very serious.
Oh, I didn't know that. Cool. I just saw he did an interview talking about getting back in the ring from November of last year.

https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/features/1264594-caprice-coleman-ring-of-honor-i-can-still-go

I thought he originally started commentating due to injury, but I guess that wasn't the case. He just wanted to commentate.

The only thing his wiki says is that he had a spinal injury in 2004. My mistake.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Santana is a star.
Edit: this shyt was a waste of time brehs. Main event was ok but eh. Bandido let American indy wrestling break him. Idk what the fukk that match was. Gresham needs to unify these belts at WM weekend.

Last edited: