TERMINUS Pro Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

I actually went to bed before the end of the main event, so I didn't see this.

They might need to give someone else the book (For the love of God, please let it be someone Black) because Gresham is 0 for 2 in main event finishes now, and that will put a stigma on the company if they carry on with it.

On the plus side - production was improved from last time, and definitely a better crowd without the bad weather. Aminata, Deeb and Swerve were all dope. Lethal gave Baron Black a better match than he had last time too.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
They had 2 flop shows in a row. Hopefully they pull it together on the 3rd show.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I haven't been able to post properly for a couple of days. but did anyone watch Battle Slam Vendetta? Baron Black is the owner and they have a few of the same people as Terminus involved - Moriarty, Leon Ruff, Queen Aminata etc. and the same sponsor.

It's billed as 'Hip-Hop and Pro-Wrestling Colliding'. Man had Pastor Troy come out and perform 'We Ready' instead of the National Anthem :wow:

It's free on the Fite TV site right now - started it the other night and it seems better organized than the Terminus shows were. Black commentary team too :leon: :obama:

Edit: They even have a DJ hitting airhorns and the Future 808 Mafia/Ironside siren for big moves :russ: :krs:

They've made me a fan. If they can build on this formula and that vibe, I think they've got one :myman: :wow:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hold up - there's another Terminus event tomorrow and I'm just hearing about it now? :mindblown:
Card looks kinda mid.

FTH8MGEXwAIQLSj

FTH8LzcWAAEC_eZ

FTH8MWYWYAAi-Ap

FTH8MprWYAI6P3L