TERMINUS Pro Thread

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the booking decisions on this show were straight up mystifying. How can Moose - as champion - lose a match, but Alexander has to be kept strong? I don't get it. :ld:

Best match on the show was Moriarty v Woods to me. Glad they went to the effort. Second show is next month - wonder who's on the card :ehh:
honestly the finish with Moose wasn't bad.

it kind of established there are these different rules than in other promotions and he doesn't give a fukk.

the problem was he should have dominated that match... instead it was like 60/40

fukk mike bennett, dude is not good, no reason to protect him.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Somebody really needs to start using The Garvin Stomp regularly as part of their moveset. That is a very underrated move that deserves more love.
I think Randy Orton was the last guy to use it regularly but he hasn't done it in a while.
It would be a perfect move for a guy like Eddie Kingston.

giphy.gif
I always loved the OG stomp. Arn's & Randy's didn't look as vicious, IMO.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Brehs I tried but that tag match, the production, and the questionable "rules", just made this shyt come off like something you would see on Independent Wrestling TV, which honestly should have been there to begin with.

While I feel that this is the first show and shyt happens, but this comes off as a one done passion project until Gresham either gets signed somewhere else or he put his all into the project and see if it will stick.

All dude has to do the following and I'll give it another chance:

• Tidy up the weird ruleset
  • If you going complete catch can/pancrase hybrid, STOP WITH THE fukkING FAKE ELBOWS AND KNEE SLAPS!
  • Eliminate the pin concept. Keep it knockout, submission, or decision. The pin aspect will make everybody and their mother do roll ups like they in the snack aisle of Wally World.
  • Fix the production budget.
I just want black excellence in the industry brehs, beyond championships. I am talking NWA organizations and world wide appeal:wow:

2022 we want more than fukking titles brehs:wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Caprice Coleman or D'Lo Brown would've been great.

Dude would be like the black Joey Styles for such a promotion:wow:. While the team for tonight was okay at best, it came off like one of those cheap ass gym high school shows where the commentary team tries to sell whats going on, instead of making you feel it.

Coleman solo would be :banderas:. I'm tired of multi personalities on a show. Give me something as close to how the OG PROGRESS was when they had this relaxed commentator (forgot his name) that called the matches like it was a legit sport, instead of fukking wrestling:camby:.

Make me believe that this shyt is worth watching brehs:damn:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Dude would be like the black Joey Styles for such a promotion:wow:. While the team for tonight was okay at best, it came off like one of those cheap ass gym high school shows where the commentary team tries to sell whats going on, instead of making you feel it.

Coleman solo would be :banderas:. I'm tired of multi personalities on a show. Give me something as close to how the OG PROGRESS was when they had this relaxed commentator (forgot his name) that called the matches like it was a legit sport, instead of fukking wrestling:camby:.

Make me believe that this shyt is worth watching brehs:damn:

If your looking for that, don't waste your time.

The wrestling industry will continue to die slowly, at least in America.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
No one has ever been a fan of Mike Bennett.
This is the exact reason why we call Mike Bennett, Mike BENNGOAT... cuz that nikka been GOAT!
Finessed the fukk out of WWE :wow:

My nikka Mike BennGOAT semi main eventing RAW :ohlawd:

Yall know why we call him Mike BennGOAT, right?

Cuz he BEEN GOAT :ohhh:

Money Mike had a rough week last RAW.
Mike BennGOAT will remind yall why we call him Mike BennGOAT no doubt about it :mjcry:

We don’t call em Mike BennGOAT for no reason :ufdup:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
It was alright for what it was. The matches I enjoyed most were Grace/Hogan and Gresham/Alexander.

I liked how they showcased the different rules throughout the night. I understand confusion as well, like the low blow elimination in the four way.

Moving forward I'd like to see more variety of wrestling styles and body types.

Watching the tag match I was wondering if the ref was ever going to actually enforce some type of rule. What's the point in all these rules if a tag match allows the illegal man to stay in the ring? Maintain order!

I'd say you don't even need multi man matches. Just keep it singles for the MMA feel, but I see it's really not going the UWFi route. It ultimately still feels like indie wrestling, which is fine but I was hoping for more especially when I saw the rules. A lot of these folks were just wrestling their regular style after the initial lock up and standard jocking for position. That's something that can be easily improved down the line as more types of wrestlers get involved. I'd like more hard hitters to go for knockouts and see more tap outs too.

Moose being heel and throwing Mike over the ropes made sense but I can see how it would annoy folks. Then again, why would a heel care about abiding by the rules? Going forward, being unsportsmanlike should have some form of consequence. If not people are just gonna do that when they don't feel like winning legitimately.

There's room for improvement here. Show went by fast, which was good. Maybe break up the matches with Faye and Suge interviewing people? I know they had the pre-show, but there were also technical difficulties. Impressed by Santana on the mic, he came off naturally.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Caprice Coleman or D'Lo Brown would've been great.
Caprice needs to to be booked in the ring. He’s pretty underrated in the ring. Saw his recent match during ROH’s last days and he was shining; didn’t even miss a step. Looked way more impressive in that match than the one or 2 I’ve seen him before he started commentary.