Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 4 (Final Season) Update: Skybound to finish the season :gladbron:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I didn't like "If someone tries to steal from you, it's ok to kill them." I fukked up on that

In this post apocalyptic world, someone stealing from you might as well be trying to kill you. You need all your resources to survive out here.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just beat it, an end of an era :mjcry:

shyt ended almost perfectly :wow:

ig2l7jx8

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Okay, after sitting on it; this is the best episode not in Season 1 and they ended the game perfectly given the circumstances of it being forced season finale.

I didn't like;
Minnie being a gotdamn Zombie Queen/Terminator
She was suffering crippling, painful injuries and took longer to turn that Clem.

She turned into the gotdamn Joker

They ignored the lore in that one can't be around zombies shooting a pistol and they just leave you alone

:camby: James as a staff, crew and record label

Liked;

Everything

I thought Minnie was OP, but, walking on that bridge knowing it was about to go down, then hearing that eerie singing :mjcry:

AJ cutting Clem's foot was the GOAT pumpfake

I was begging for a deux ex machina and it didn't even have to be all that...people have survived the same injury

Lee stayed alive for the like four times the time

I was not ready to see Clem die...I was on autopilot til you saw her

I was legit geeking

:mjlol: there was for YEARS until they just got shut down
:wow: Never even played this game...

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Damn what's a game similar to this??

Playing this was like watching a tv show there should be a whole industry just for games like this

Telltale put a lot out that was exactly like this but they closed down a few months go. Try their Batman, Wolf Among Us, & Borderlands series. All three are quality. Also, look into playing 'Detroit: Become Human' and 'Until Dawn.' The latter two arent Telltale games but feel like legit movies with the budget to match.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Telltale put a lot out that was exactly like this but they closed down a few months go. Try their Batman, Wolf Among Us, & Borderlands series. All three are quality. Also, look into playing 'Detroit: Become Human' and 'Until Dawn.' The latter two arent Telltale games but feel like legit movies with the budget to match.
Wolf Among Us is trash

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Minnie being a gotdamn Zombie Queen/Terminator
She was suffering crippling, painful injuries and took longer to turn that Clem.

She turned into the gotdamn Joker

They ignored the lore in that one can't be around zombies shooting a pistol and they just leave you alone

Yeah not to mention she's all yelling and shyt