Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 4 (Final Season) Update: Skybound to finish the season :gladbron:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This episode legit had my heart racing. :picard:Dont think I've ever experienced the range of emotions in a two hour span that I went through in this. Hilarity. Heart break. Anxiousness. Angry. Nostalgic. It had everything. This is definitely an episode where you get the most out of it if you started the journey six years ago with Ep 1 in 2012. Lot of fan service in here ("Did you lick it?") :russ: and callbacks to earlier seasons. Because of all of the above, this may be my favorite thus far.

Personally...

I'd love to be wrong but I'm sticking with my prediction that AJ dies here. shyt broke my heart when buddy began talking about being together forever as walkers. Since this is the series finale for the game series, they could give you a "good" ending where he lives if you had him spare Lilly and not have to worry about continuing a canon in the future since this is the end of the line, but there was no way I was letting Lilly live. Some folks absolutely have to go, and with her depravity in this episode, she forfeited her right to any humanity considering she demonstrated that she had none left. I mean, she cut out my boy Louis' tongue. That shyt legitimately shocked and appalled me. I went from :wtf: :dwillhuh: :mjcry: :ufdup::fire::violent:

"Good" or "bad" ending, she was dying after that. I regret nothing except that it wasn't Clem that got to pull the trigger. Great episode though. Willy telling everyone why he had to be institutionalized had me legit laughing out loud. :laff: The flashback w/ Lee was beautifully done, too. A lot of early reviews I read were kinda ho-hum on this one, but I thought it was easily the best of the season thus far. I'm glad fans are getting a conclusion and that the writers are getting the opportunity to share their story. However it all ends, it's been one hell of a ride.

tumblr_static_met_clem.gif

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Finally played the latest episode and:mjcry:
I let Violet get kidnapped because I wanted Clem & Louis to be together. James is a certified fukkboi and he won't last in this world. I felt so bad for Tenn because he really is just a sweet innocent kid, but when he finds out what his sister did it's a wrap. That scene with Lee was too damn real, and when he saw how much she had grown he looked like a proud papa.
I am actually dreading March 26th because I have a feeling that they're going to go out on a sad note.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
When it summarized what I've taught him.

Only thing I didn't like "If someone tries to steal from you, it's ok to kill them." I fukked up on that

"Don't try and take shyt that ain't yours." That's what people emphasized when teaching me as a kid. :mjcry: I fukking hate thieves dog.