Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 3 2016

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Would be great if there were a way to transfer saves from console to console. I completed seasons 1 and 2 on the 360 and now have a PS4. With the game being so platform-agnostic, it would be appreciated if the developer enabled some sort of universal save system...perhaps with an alphanumeric code or a TellTale account login. Not trying to buy an XBox One just to continue my game and shyt...
in all honesty none of that shyt matter

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I didn't like the fact I played as a weak little girl in the 2nd one when i was just busting heads and caps in the first. Plus, Clementine is one dimensional and boring. Hope 3 recaptures my attention.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
The only thing I didn't like about season 2 was they said the characters from 500 days would be involved in the season. Seems like they just stuck them into the season just for the sake of showing them.
And even worse is the only one they gave some shine was punk ass Bonnie :stopitslime:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just finished and deleted season 2 off the hard drive. I liked one better but this one was ok. Could've made different choices but it's whatever. Now I'm here with Jane and the baby in that old warehouse with a bullet wound on my shoulder. :francis:

I'm gonna go check out the game of thrones game.