Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 3 2016

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:umad:i was just messing with you. Real rap though, I dont remember any problems at all with the game overall
It's not so much framerate problems. It's just the General jankynes of playing a telltale game.

I've played their games on iOS, 360, X1, and PC, and they all have the same stutters and other technical fukkery.

It was excusable at first cause they were an indie dev trying to come up. Now that they've made plenty of dough, I shouldn't be running into iOS problems on my PC. :martin:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
performance is fine for me in all the Telltale games on PC. I played them all with 4x SGSSAA or 4x DSR (because my SGSSAA bit caused errors in the Game of Thrones game)

the jenkyness I sometimes see seems to come from the multiple animation and dialog options getting confused

Chef

All Star
Daps
Yes, immediately. It's the best Telltale game. So many emotions and an amazing story :wow:

Now season 2, that kinda sucked :francis:

Someone spoiled the ending and I said fukk it. :francis: But I'm going to do it for Clem.:to:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Finally finished Season 2 last night :blessed:
The ending I got was dope with Kenny giving the baby his hat :wow:

Glad that idiot Luke died he was annoying always asking me to do shyt :stopitslime:

Am I the only one who got pedo vibes from Mike towards Arvo :dame:

Season wasn't as good as S1 but the last episode was worth it :slick:

Last edited:

All Star
Daps
Still haven't played season 2 because of that BS with the saves not porting to next gen. :camby:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
framing-identity-lee-and-clem.jpg

:mjcry:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Would be great if there were a way to transfer saves from console to console. I completed seasons 1 and 2 on the 360 and now have a PS4. With the game being so platform-agnostic, it would be appreciated if the developer enabled some sort of universal save system...perhaps with an alphanumeric code or a TellTale account login. Not trying to buy an XBox One just to continue my game and shyt...