MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I was on What Would You Do when i was 10

My aunt dated Steve Harvey

My grandma sold dope at 78 years old

Edit: oh and we found some old bone thugs recordings in a studio space me and my brother where renting. Dude that owned the buildings took them, I never found out what came of them.

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
A few back I donated money for the funeral of kid I did not know, he was like 15 and was shot just looking out his window in Brooklyn.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Kid Capri is from my block. He used to DJ our block parties, and bring garbage bags full of fireworks for the whole block on the 4th of July. He also taught my brother how to DJ...my brother taught me....so I guess I indirectly learned how to DJ from Kid Capri :laugh:

I have "Life's a bytch" vinyl single cover signed by both Nas and AZ.

Nancy Trillosi

punch drunk l♥ve
Daps
Reppin
Southeast
my dads younger brother (my favourite uncle) has four wives who live in four different houses, he has nine kids, the oldest is 26 and the youngest is 3 years old, he stays in a different house each night....

my dad and the rest of the fam are christian while hes muslim...i never figured out how that worked

:yeshrug:

Same with my uncle, except he has two wives and he isn't my favorite uncle. :skip:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
My oldest brother (that my father doesnt claim) was shot alongside Jam Master Jay,
he's alive and well.

My stepbrother dated a Baltimore Ravens cheerleader for quite some time, I was in high school chillin with NFL cheerleaders on the weekend :win: