Tell us something cool...

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
*I've been the same height since I was 11 or 12.

*The first song I remember hearing is Fantasy by Mariah Carey.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Ja rule was my favorite rapper until like 2006, and "Always On Time" was the first rap song i ever liked

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Im always on the move.
The longest I've lived in one state was 3 years, and even then I was in 2 different cities.

I've been on more flights than I can count
I fly at least 5 times a year, sometimes more. I've been flying since I can remember but started flying solo at 10.

Racked Up

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's only my dad's side lol. My daddy had 18 brothers n sisters dude... They all don't have anything under 5-6 kids other than my father who only had me. My mom's side I have 18 1st cousins. crazy right? Right?

:gladbron:

yea that is wild :lolbron:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
I speak 3 languages
I might possibly be related to a very recently popular controversial r&b singer due to last name and location connection (new orleans stand up!)
I have only been in 1 fight

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My grandfather was engaged to DIANA ROSS but called it off :mad:

when i was in high school i did a strip tease dance in front of whole school to r.kelly feeling on your booty and gave lap dance and didn't in trouble at all :lawd:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I have a twin brother, 2 older step brothers, 1 full sister, and 1-half sister.
Could possibly have an older brother idk (my brother says when he may have discovered this last year when he was filling out financial aid forms for school and he asked my pops for some info and he mentioned that, idk the whole story and idk if I wanna know)

My mother has something like 16 sisters and 7 brothers (i forget the number). But I only know like 1 of my Aunts. Grandfather on my moms side was getting it, he had like 5 wives. Too bad I never got to meet the man (he died before I was born).

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I had dinner with bill gates, the most richest man in the world and the whole time I was thinking about assaulting him and I don't know why? I felt like wow I am sitting across this swagless nerd telling corny jokes, the world idolizes this guy and every one around me were laughing at his jokes and looking at him with puppy eyes and I figured what if I just got up and just hit him in the focking face, felt like it was a power trip.

During the recent new years, me and my friends ran into Marquis Houston walking to his car with his dime girl, for some reason he thought we would beat him up or mug him or something, he kept shaking our hands and finally said I'll get you'll in the event his hosting for free, dude was true to his word, as we by passed the long line and got in for free lol.

I used to post heavily on knowtheledge SOHH and some punk ass posters snitch on me to the feds because of certain stuff I was writing and they actually showed up my door steps just for a little convo...honestly it scared me and I had to check myself lol