Tell us something cool...

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
That b*stard used my sister as a jumpoff. My younger sister :sadcam:

Don't feel bad that nikka stayed drunk down @ Atlantic Station ....I heard he was staying @ embyssy suits hotel's back in December.

Do your sister atleast have something to show for it? A whip,crib, or got school paid off??

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Don't feel bad that nikka stayed drunk down @ Atlantic Station ....I heard he was staying @ embyssy suits hotel's back in December.

Do your sister atleast have something to show for it? A whip,crib, or got school paid off??

Hell naw she just got to ride n maybe a fit or two. Pissed me off as an older brother and made me hate off of ai. fukk that nikka

Daps
I went to court yesterday for a seatbelt ticket, got it reduced to a $25 parking ticket because the judge said "I got a clean history"

I was arrested multiple times in my early 20's.

I think my rep done changed with the police force in my town or something, Caught a break

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
§ansprix™;770034 said:
I've met Amerie (I'm her biggest stan) and she was the sweetest person ever.

crazy cause i've heard that she smells herself but that was around 05ish when they were trying to push her as having "next" in the R&B game

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I had a small non-speaking part in "Problem Child" as a kid.

Also, I tried out for the Mickey Mouse Club, I actually had a good shot but they wanted that triple threat. I could act, and I could Dance, but I couldn't sing for shyt :to:

I still was in the final ten and from our group they ended up picking Jessica Simpson.... :ld:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I used to be in a click with some old heads who had serious beef with Big Meech. nikkas was scared shytless of him.

Dated two chicks who were T.I.'s jump offs. He used one of them as a chauffeur when his license was suspended and she got no bread out the nikka.

When I was younger, I had sex with multiple girls for music beats that belonged to someone else

:yeshrug:

Young_and_Reckless

Is better than you...
Daps
Reppin
Syrup City, Texas
My best friends dad invested $50k in those kids shoes with the roller skate (don't know what they're called) - now he's a multi-millionaire. b*stard.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
-ran into Meagan Good at an event way back when..she invited me and my homies to a party she was going to be at. We never went.

-I get away with saying the most ridiculous things to females...and it usually works in my favor

-I made a 30 min drive home with no brakes.....was driving slow as isht

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Well the whole forum seem to be anti-Islamic wave, and I used to get angry really fast so I became an alqaedi/binladen stan to sort of match the hate, they would say off the wall sh!t and I would respond equally. After about a year or so I guess through online cooperation, the feds decided to unofficially pay me a visit...the whole thing was basically we monitoring you, if it's an act u better drop it now. Which I did. lol last thing I would want is finding myself in Guantanamo bay.

I found out who did it, a poster by the name of SilenceDogood who lived in china but stayed bad mouthing the peoples republic, let's just say I compiled all his anti chinese comments and sent it to few department in China and dude coinsidently stopped posting.

:myman:

:krs: Breh I wrote a paper last semester about the internet and China and I know they dont play about that shyt. They've given nikkas 14 years for criticizing they govt online.