Tell me your favorite Final Fantasy game ❤️

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
6/7/9/10/10-2

Honestly in hindsight 8 is actually good... its just the main character was super super emo.

My favorite is probably 7 because of nostalgia, but 6 overall.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Like I said 9 is my favourite.

I like 10 more than most. At the time when it first came out I absolutely loved it. Loved the combat. Blitz ball was dope.

I actually kinda like 13 too. If they came out with a 4k remaster I would play it again. Actually really liked the combat. Lightning is a dope character. Game was absolutely beautiful for its time. :ninja1:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I only played FF X and FF X-2 I didn't give a shyt about RPG's when I was young, though the funny thing was I came across Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa, and Vince on Ehegriz- God Bless The Ring I even remember watching the trailer for FF 7.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
FF8

I LOVED the limit break system. Squall calling down satellite strikes and shyt. :banderas: Always felt like i was doing big boy damage when i hit that trigger on it perfectly, no gf needed. Wish they would bring that back or at least a system similar where you have to hit the trigger to do bonus damage.

Have you played it again recently? You must've forgot, 8 had the worst limit break system to date. You had to be in danger health (25% hp) and spam triangle. shyt was so backwards I was like "we came from 7 to this?" While you could use Aura to put you into crisis mode faster, it was still a terrible way to implement it. I will say this however, hitting R2 was fun.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
FFX easily

That character development :wow:

That soundtrack :wow:

The artistry :wow:

The visuals on the ‘theatric’ cutscenes :wow:

The design of the aeons :wow:

Blitzball teaching a young breh about talent scouting and salary cap :wow:

It’s one of those games where you can tell the developer put their heart and soul into the product, I might start up a new save when I leave work. :mjgrin:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10 for sure. It's also the first Final Fantasy ever played.

The setting, the story, the characters were all great.

Yuna's speech at the end always has me :mjcry:

And Idgaf 10-2 is dope to me. That gameplay was perfect.