Tell me your favorite Final Fantasy game ❤️

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I played the one with Kefka in it but I never finished it :skip:
And I just realized I only completed one RPG (Chrono Trigger) and I have played a LOT of RPGs :mjlol::dead:

So you played the one RPG with damn near 30 endings :dead:

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7 was the only one I played and that was enough. I spent a whole summer playing that and not doing much else. Got up Showered played until it was time to sleep, once I beat it I said never again.:mjcry: Great game just don't have the time anymore.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
10 but you've already played it.

I like the story, I like they way you see who is going to attack next so you can plain out your battle. I like the way you can swap party members during fights. I like the way the final boss is technically shown in the opening scene.

For the life of me without spoiling anything never understood why some RPG's pull out a final boss that never existed right before the final fight. They did that shyt in Naruto too and it made the story go from shyt to diarrhea...a worse kind of shyt.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
same here, love playing RPGs, but rarely finish them
i'm still stuck on skies of arcadia, and i've owned that game since 2001
I got Breath of Fire 5 sitting in a drawer collecting dust.
I get 2/3rds of the way through then it gets boring and I put it to the side for a min. When I come back to it, I forget what I was suppose to do next and just say fukk it:mjlol:
So you played the one RPG with damn near 30 endings :dead:
I only recall beating the final boss 2 times. It was so long ago I don't even know what endings I got.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
6 7 12 13 15

Serious question. Do you like 12 because its like 13? I mean purely combat wise. I hate the idea of "cruise control" for battles. And while some RPG"s forced it on some of your team (KH), others made it an option (DQ11). Is "setting and forgetting" really that fun? Because I tried FF13 for like 10 hours and its simply not for me. This is purely combat based of course.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I played the one with Kefka in it but I never finished it :skip:
And I just realized I only completed one RPG (Chrono Trigger) and I have played a LOT of RPGs :mjlol::dead:

Same here. Of all the RPGs I’ve played, Ive only beaten FF IX, and Zeldas OoT & LTTP(if those count). I don’t have the patience for heavy grinding, so I always get to/near the end underleveled/skilled lol

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Serious question. Do you like 12 because its like 13? I mean purely combat wise. I hate the idea of "cruise control" for battles. And while some RPG"s forced it on some of your team (KH), others made it an option (DQ11). Is "setting and forgetting" really that fun? Because I tried FF13 for like 10 hours and its simply not for me. This is purely combat based of course.
12 had a high summon count and that's important to me.

13 I enjoyed the art direction

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
FF8

I LOVED the limit break system. Squall calling down satellite strikes and shyt. :banderas: Always felt like i was doing big boy damage when i hit that trigger on it perfectly, no gf needed. Wish they would bring that back or at least a system similar where you have to hit the trigger to do bonus damage.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
480x360bb.jpg

1814649-box_ffttwotl.png

header.jpg