Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That's how Tekken has been since 6 breh :mjlol:
There's levels

This french fakkit isn't tastefully outlandish, same with alisa

Mokuji, Kuma, Alex Jr are outlandish but they not all in the videos and shyt, they are more tongue in cheek

This buffoon is being presented as premier character and plays like he should be in soul calibur or some shyt instead

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Driving to my local for a day 3 tournament. About to be ridiculous nobody knows any mu’s :mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you think MK 1 is better than SF 6? ( I'm an MK fan btw.)

In terms of story, MK is usually my go to pick.

SF6 - single player/world tour is boring, reptititive and feels rushed with crappy graphics, I would choose an actual story mode like the MK1 has over it . Online is where SF6 shines, love the ease of battle hub etc. But tournaments need some work and lack of good characters has made it get old quick. Plus no comms option.

MK1 - clearly better single player story, graphics, and other modes such as "invasion" had me playing for hours and, the fatalities and whatnot all look amazing. MK1 online versus is nice, but it doesn't flow as quickly as SF6, takes longer to queue up a match/load, ranked seemingly leaves a bit to be desired at current time.

If you do decide to venture into playing online, I think SF6 is a very good game to begin with. The simplified control scheme makes picking up and getting good at the game a much easier job. The online is quite smooth as well.

You can’t go wrong with either choice. For story go for MK1, for gameplay both are ties and online go for SF6. However, it will be interesting to see which one has more longevity going forward. I predict with time SF6 will win me back, but if MK1 can keep updating and making online better as well, and MK1 and WB need to get their shyt together. I think WB makes it worse for MK1

Overall, I'm a Tekken guy through.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Man I had to cancel my order from amazon they had that shyt being delivered in march I thought was going to get it this weekend

what's the point of amazon prime

Should of drove to my local best buy and picked it up but decided to order online from best buy at least it will come Wednesday

So what chracter sucks
what chracter is borken

and is lei wu long going to be at least dlc?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Getting 1 and done with my Jin so far

:unimpressed:

I'm still playing Tekken 7 with him. Gonna look at CBM's stream and see how he's playing Jin.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
There's levels

This french fakkit isn't tastefully outlandish, same with alisa

Mokuji, Kuma, Alex Jr are outlandish but they not all in the videos and shyt, they are more tongue in cheek

This buffoon is being presented as premier character and plays like he should be in soul calibur or some shyt instead

Ironically, I hated Mokujin's been taken out. I do agree with you about Victor though.