Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Replay takeover is one of the best things tekken has ever done. now I can go right to whatever situation I wasn’t defending properly and lab out solutions, rather than spend a whole hour trying to figure out how to set up random oki set ups and stance mixups

Cooked this Victor player who was getting away with everything yesterday after five minutes in replay lab

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Replay takeover is one of the best things tekken has ever done. now I can go right to whatever situation I wasn’t defending properly and lab out solutions, rather than spend a whole hour trying to figure out how to set up random oki set ups and stance mixups

Cooked this Victor player who was getting away with everything yesterday after five minutes in replay lab
Need to do this

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know its not me but are folks already cheating in this game? Im playing the online mode and folks is playing real strange. Blocking real quick and Cant tell me everybody is that nice.

Last edited:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
The customization kinda lacking but I do like how much you can color customize the default costumes.
Hopefully there is more actual customization options coming in DLC.

Game is lit as fukk tho. Namco successfully restored the 3/5/DR feeling

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I know its not me but are folks already cheating in this game? Im playing the online mode and folks is playing real strange. Blocking real quick and Cant tell me everybody is that nice.
Can’t throw for shyt online

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I know it’s not me but are folks already cheating in this game? Im playing the online mode and folks is playing real strange. Blocking real quick and Cant tell me everybody is that nice.
You might just be running into high level dudes who just started playing yesterday

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might just be running into high level dudes who just started playing yesterday

Dont know about that. Some of these people are cheating, using software, mods and shyt just like Tekken 7. Hell, the hackers had Tekken 8 before it dropped