Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, folks ain’t cheating lol. There’s a lot of legacy players playing

Naw breh. Folks are cheating. How is it that they can block damn near everything and know how to know so well with all the changes. Call it for what it is

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, i realize i do have an anger problem with this video game that im playing. Got me saying words disrespectful to myself. :snoop: i actually got a warning from the ps network for cursing out someone in the tekken 7 online in the private messages. So been watching my anger with the game and damnit, Im losing it.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You’ll need to try a bit in the red ranks , from what I seen the people who were Tekken god in 7 and shyt are around mighty ruler or so right now, a few made it to the blue ranks
This why I could never get to Omega in 7.. they only hit rematch if they winning

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Okay, i realize i do have an anger problem with this video game that im playing. Got me saying words disrespectful to myself. :snoop: i actually got a warning from the ps network for cursing out someone in the tekken 7 online in the private messages. So been watching my anger with the game and damnit, Im losing it.
:russ: !!!!!!!!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's why namco put the one button electrics and combos in this game.. so nikkas don't actually don't have to "get good" you can already be good.. you can pick Kazuya & spam electrics and get a whole 60 damage jungle combo just by mashing triangle :mjlol:
This ain't street fighter nihk. We don't use modern controls over here. Electrics aren't easy to do on ps5 controllers. I'll settle for using them when Reina's in heat :shaq: