Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
FedEx is so ass. Pre-ordered from Best Buy, shyt should've been shipped to deliver today. :francis:

Anybody know if I can just pick it up at the store? They probably don't ship from the store

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody who wants to play me online in Tekken 8, Im ready. :sas2: my name in the Tekken lounge is Pazzy. :ufdup: look for me. Im giving out asswhoopings on cosignment.

Upon my first impressions of this game having played it online and seeing the total difference from Tekken 7. I LOVE IT. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. This is what Ive envisioned what Tekken or any great fighting game would be if it was operating under the most advance hardware. This game looks, feels and plays incredible. Way more better than the demo. Its absolutely fire. Had to take a brief break but when I finish listening to my favorite patreon stream, ill come back to the tekken universe to give out more brutality.

Last edited:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is really restoring the feeling for me

I enjoyed SF6 and MK is always fun to mess around with, but pulling all nighters at friends house on Tekken 3 and Tag were top tier gaming experiences that I haven't experienced in a fighter since

Hopefully Soul Calibur makes a grand return as well

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is really restoring the feeling for me

I enjoyed SF6 and MK is always fun to mess around with, but pulling all nighters at friends house on Tekken 3 and Tag were top tier gaming experiences that I haven't experienced in a fighter since

Hopefully Soul Calibur makes a grand return as well

You know what namco needs to bring back? Ridge racer specifically type 4 and expand on it.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Narrowed it down to Jun, Zafina, Claudio or Lars. Gonna learn all 4 and go from there.

I heard someone say Reina might be the hardest Tekken character in decades. I ain't about that life, but I'll admire those who are nice with her from afar :salute:

Im playing that bytch cuz Im stupid :francis:

Just resigned that Imma be ass with her for a year or more till it all clicks :mjlol:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
They need to have the ghost battles be searchable it would be nice to have a database where you can search for the ghosts and download them. I did a whole bunch of matches with my ghost until it beat me.