Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
They took out Anna Williams? Damn she was the only female character I really liked. :why: I might pick up Zafina again, but idk.

Feng & Paul are the only 2 I'll main so far. There's nobody else I want to pick. Steve and Hwoarang need comitttment.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They took out Anna Williams? Damn she was the only female character I really liked. :why:

Feng & Paul are the only 2 I'll main so far. There's nobody else I want to pick. Steve and Hwoarang need comitttment.

They took out one of my favorite female fighters, Lucky Chloe :mjcry:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
My only complaint so far with this is the character customization is trash in this. Like everybody got the same options. It’s not a big deal but if I can’t give Eddy his normal look 🤦🏾‍♂️

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I don't like how Paul looks now. He looks so damn fakkit.

He looks like a clown for real. He had such a a distinct look....like Ken Masters having a shaved head or Mohawk in sf7. Nonsense.

First thing I'm doing is changing his hair and backscreen in customization. I said it before, but Harada had to have been trolling. Paul used to be a beast and actually bested everyone in Tekken Tournament iirc, now he's a clown.

Paul looks dirty and like he smells bad. I don't get the angle Namco was going for.

I gave him the Nas fade and drug dealer beard

nikkaz gonna fear Peezy

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Narrowed it down to Jun, Zafina, Claudio or Lars. Gonna learn all 4 and go from there.

I heard someone say Reina might be the hardest Tekken character in decades. I ain't about that life, but I'll admire those who are nice with her from afar :salute: