Veteran
Daps
im trash but ive been fukking around with that boy Yoshimitsu

aint seriously played a tekken in like a decade tho

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All Tekken albums are now on Spotify/Apple Music (Edit: Appears they haven't uploaded Tag 2 yet)

That Twilight Cruise Party Climax shyt got me like

5iavzbN.gif

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Off on Fri and Sat

I got a job brother …. Lol , I’m a let this slide
Better than me.. Mondays is the only day I'm gonna be able to put some uninterrupted time into this game. I attempted to play last night after putting the kiddos to bed.. Passed out in my recliner after bout 15mins with the contoller in my hand.. Heard a noise woke up it was 3:30 AM :dead:.. just took my ass to bed

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Better than me.. Mondays is the only day I'm gonna be able to put some uninterrupted time into this game. I attempted to play last night after putting the kiddos to bed.. Passed out in my recliner after bout 15mins with the contoller in my hand.. Heard a noise woke up it was 3:30 AM :dead:.. just took my ass to bed
:russ:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This story mode is putting MK to shame and I never thought I would say that. And I speak VERY highly of MK's story mode usually.
It's great, and I love how they integrated Tekken Force Mode. It legit feels like a world tournament with deadly stakes.

Random impressions: Tekken 3 is still Hworang's best design. He looks stupid as shyt...as do Lee and Lars.

Jin kind of fell off to me from 6 (I played very little 7...got it a few months ago to refresh, though I played 6 religiously). Kazuya still crazy good.

Reina is a problem, and I'm gonna main Xiaoyu, Kazuya, and her until Eddy drops and see if he's good.