Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I pre-ordered Tekken 8, just the regular standard edition.

Seriously, who gives a fukk about ugly ass gold suits and avatars skins for deluxe edition and ultimate edition? :what:
When you have already free characters customization.

these price are fukking ridiculous for these bullshyt

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Seriously, who gives a fukk about ugly ass gold suits and avatars skins for deluxe edition and ultimate edition? :what:

With Deluxe you save money if you plan to buy all the season 1 DLC characters. I could care less about the gold suits though

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Deluxe you save money if you plan to buy all the season 1 DLC characters. I could care less about the gold suits though

Yeah but I would buy season 1 pass DLC if they bring Lei Wulong back but not gonna happen cause of DLC characters leaked :francis:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Which characters that are CONFIRMED on the leaks?

From the datamine

A leak suggests that post-launch DLC characters for Tekken 8 may include Roger the kangaroo, Xiao Meng, Armor King, and Eddy Gordo, but this has not been officially confirmed.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I'll probly get the ultimate edition... that supposed to have everything right? i don't give a fukk about avatars.. I just want all the characters

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll probly get the ultimate edition... that supposed to have everything right? i don't give a fukk about avatars. I just want all the characters

No reason to get ultimate, it's just adding more avatars Tekken skins which is pointless. Just get deluxe. I pre-ordered the standard edition.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word.. what’s the diff between the deluxe and standard ?

Standard without season 1 pass and character costume: gold suit pack (ugly ass and it's stupid)

Deluxe with season 1 pass and character costume: gold suit pack, Avatar Skin: Kijin

Both versions get avatar costume: Paul set and two avatar skins,

Ultimate Edition got everything Deluxe got but added more Avatar skins: Kazuya, Jun, Jin, and Avatar costume: Classic Tekken Tee set

That's why I refuse to pay extra $$$ for these pointless bullshyt scams shyt. Only worth is season 1 pass but for how long? That's why I went with standard

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Standard without season 1 pass and character costume: gold suit pack (ugly ass and it's stupid)

Deluxe with season 1 pass and character costume: gold suit pack, Avatar Skin: Kijin

Both versions get avatar costume: Paul set and two avatar skins,

Ultimate Edition got everything Deluxe got but added more Avatar skins: Kazuya, Jun, Jin, and Avatar costume: Classic Tekken Tee set

That's why I refuse to pay extra $$$ for these pointless bullshyt scams shyt. Only worth is season 1 pass but for how long? That's why I went with standard
Yea I don’t give a fukk about costumes or whatever the fukk.. I just want the game.. I thought you get extra players with the deluxe or ultimate shyts.. guess not

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I don’t give a fukk about costumes or whatever the fukk.. I just want the game.. I thought you get extra players with the deluxe or ultimate shyts.. guess not

Yeah, I was very disappointed with deluxe and ultimate shyt and that was the worse scam shyt they have to offer. :smh:

s@n

All Star
Daps
This, 100%. Extra costumes and not just colors were the worst thing to happen to fighting games. Clowns creaming themselves over Chun in an evening gown. I blame those greedy fukks at Capcom. SF1V really went OD with the extra nonsense. Waste of dev time 3-6 months over a beach costume? FOH

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

breh, these FGC nerds really pay more to play dress up with their heroes. its weird. If I can't unlock it I don't want it. I haven't even unlocked costume 2s in SFVI :heh:, hell naw if i'm paying for 3. The only one's i would've CONSIDERED are Balrog's "Clubber lang" and "mike" costumes from SFV if I played that.

and then get mad when capcom/mk/wb charge an arm and a leg for costumes...don't BUY IT lmao