Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The Tekken rollout seems better than the SF6 rollout… am I bugging for thinking this?

Nah, the SF6 launch was pretty great. Trailers hit at big moments, the game came out on time and worked really well. Netcode was praised in the closed and open betas. You got a decent amount of game day 1.

SF6's fumbling the post-launch, DLC bag. But the launch was great.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Nah, the SF6 launch was pretty great. Trailers hit at big moments, the game came out on time and worked really well. Netcode was praised in the closed and open betas. You got a decent amount of game day 1.

SF6's fumbling the post-launch, DLC bag. But the launch was great.
:ehh:

Good point.. so where do you think Namco/Bandai could improve ? I haven’t seen a tekken commercial on TV .. shyt would be great during these playoff games coming up

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Went 5-2 at the LCQ, beat Shinblade 2-1, Joonya20z 2-0

Lost to Joe Crush final round 1-2 and Ayo Richie 0-2 (I don’t know shyt about Leo)

Got to play Knee yesterday in a pre event tournament too. Was hanging with him in neutral and just lost to final round adaptations by him.

Solid send off to this game. Ready for T8 now, I’m gonna be a problem in that game for sure

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Went 5-2 at the LCQ, beat Shinblade 2-1, Joonya20z 2-0

Lost to Joe Crush final round 1-2 and Ayo Richie 0-2 (I don’t know shyt about Leo)

Got to play Knee yesterday in a pre event tournament too. Was hanging with him in neutral and just lost to final round adaptations by him.

Solid send off to this game. Ready for T8 now, I’m gonna be a problem in that game for sure

Damn, breh. You were THAT close top 24. That's a phenomenal showing. Tekken normally not my game but I'm gonna put some time into T8. If you're hanging with them type of cats you should for sure be making the trip out to CEO and whatnot.

The way JoeCrush was playing I didn't see anyone stopping him :wow:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Damn, breh. You were THAT close top 24. That's a phenomenal showing. Tekken normally not my game but I'm gonna put some time into T8. If you're hanging with them type of cats you should for sure be making the trip out to CEO and whatnot.

The way JoeCrush was playing I didn't see anyone stopping him :wow:

I’m a lock for CEO, Texas Showdown and Combo Breaker right now. Maybe on Evo.

Joe’s run was legendary today and to see it live with the whole venue cheering him on was incredible. Much respect to him. I gotta get my payback in T8 though.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Heihachi has caused the least amount of peril compared to Jin and Kazuya. Jin and Kaz both leveled cities killing millions
heihachi is the one that put them both on the board. he salem witch trialed his first born which activated the devil gene, he betrayed his grandson after defeating ogre, which activated his devil gene. he adopted lee as a potential heir and immediately began treating him like shyt. he preyed on his fathers kindness and took over the mishima zaibatsu after jinpachi wanted to pull a stark industries then had him buried under the house then turned it into a heavy weapons manufacturer. the only ones he seems to love are his bears and his wife and he killed the latter. if he were straight up with kaz and jin and told them that he was terrified of the devil gene because kazumi had and that they both may have it, kaz might have fought against the devil gene and possibly embraced the angel instead. similarly with jin if he was honest and not out to have him killed by ogre theyre may not have been a devil jin and he could have a semblance of a normal life. as it stands now though, unless theres some magical/demonic fukkery that removes his responsibility, most of this chaos sits at his feet