Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Gotta change with the times breh :yeshrug:

Virtua Fighter stayed true to its roots and that series is more or less dead in the water.

It’s funny you say that I saw a vid saying even VF team is cautious about where to go mechanics wise for VF7. They know comeback mechanics and supers are gonna alienate the OGs. Also it doesn’t help that their characters are very one dimensional.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
That's why Tekken was special...it became a members only fighter. If you played Tekken you knew you were special. Most of the nerds were SF or VF or MK or DOA fans. You know how hard it was to find Tekken players at HBCUs? I found 5 dudes that played and was decent between 2003 to 2011. And that was at 2 HB...needs was playing smash bros.

We were a brotherhood of Tekken and now it's destroyed.
No it’s not

The skill ceiling is still there … a better player with more skill is going to still dominate

Trust me, @Black_Jesus done beat my ass too many times - I lost count

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
The demo felt good. Looking forward to release. Ready to embrace being the old black uncle who busts he nieces and nephew ass in Tekken

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Tekken has not lessened the skill gap nearly as much as Street Fighter. The rage arts aren’t that big of a problem and can be easily punished.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikka talking shyt but you literally have to dust off an old console with dead online just to play him :dead: