Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
When you going to get back into the tourney circuit

The streets is waiting
probably never.. I dont have the patience or stomach for multiple day tournaments like I could when I was in my teens n early 20s.. last time I went to CEO was 2014... Although I have thought about doing a family vacation to Vegas for an Evo. Haven't made up my mind yet if I would compete or just spectate

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Lost to Kkokkoma’s Feng but i thought I was playing fine. Just a couple decisions I should’ve made to win. It really made me realize that a lot these Korean players are not as great as you’d think. Just got a lot of experience.

Won in losers then lost to Fear of Silence, out at 24th I think

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Lost to Kkokkoma’s Feng but i thought I was playing fine. Just a couple decisions I should’ve made to win. It really made me realize that a lot these Korean players are not as great as you’d think. Just got a lot of experience.

Won in losers then lost to Fear of Silence, out at 24th I think
Just peeped your match with Kkokkoma.. Like I thought you really coulda beat him.. just needed to make a couple adjustments.. what I noticed and what I remembered about him is he rarely ducks. I think you realized it too but started to take advantage of it too late in the match.. I wish they would go back to 1st to 3

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Just peeped your match with Kkokkoma.. Like I thought you really coulda beat him.. just needed to make a couple adjustments.. what I noticed and what I remembered about him is he rarely ducks. I think you realized it too but started to take advantage of it too late in the match.. I wish they would go back to 1st to 3

Yeah, I wasn’t expecting him to never commit to blocking low. Should’ve tore his legs up early on just to get that read on him.

I’m still figuring out how to play ft2 deep in tournaments. Lot of the time I lose because the adjustments just don’t happen fast enough

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@TEKKEN
·
Follow
All PS5 codes for Session 1 of the #TEKKEN8 CNT have been distributed! Session 1 will begin July 21 @ 10 AM CEST/1 AM PST. Session 2 codes (Xbox & PC) will be sent out July 26. Read the CNT Guide and prepare for the fight of your life!
🤜
https://bnent.eu/Tekken8-CNT-Guide

2:29 PM · Jul 19, 2023