Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
How did you feel about the chip damage ? Were the visual effects too distracting ?

Oh yeah, You know how if you try to Korean back dash with Paul you can sometimes get backsway inputs? That never happened to me when playing him in T8. I think it’s easier to get clean backdashes now so Bryan, Nina, Paul etc are easier to use.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Oh yeah, You know how if you try to Korean back dash with Paul you can sometimes get backsway inputs? That never happened to me when playing him in T8. I think it’s easier to get clean backdashes now so Bryan, Nina, Paul etc are easier to use.
Hmm, are you saying the moves are still there but they've gotten rid of the back sway completely ?

Interesting

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Hmm, are you saying the moves are still there but they've gotten rid of the back sway completely ?

Interesting

Backsway is still there

But it’s harder to get backsway accidentally when you’re backdash cancelling, doing the b qcb b method.

So it’s just easier to move with these characters without needing to be precise.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Claudio can stay in the shadows for good. Like a create a character for a game someone made in their basement