Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
A decade of fighting game devs trying to make games more accessible has proven this to be a myth. That's some shyt old heads try to get off because they refuse to adapt or humble themselves to the fact that the new game isn't like the old one so they have to actually LEARN the game instead of coasting on old metas.

The number 1 reason ogs lose to newer players is because the newest players have an open mind and are absorbing more relevant situations. Older players are trying to force their old ideas into a new meta and get mad when it doesn't work out their way. But nikka you refused to humble yourself and adapt:mjlol:

I saw this shyt happen with Street Fighter 5. It was all good when 7-8 nikkas knew the frame data and bullshyt, but now when 75% of the scene accesses the information nikkas wanna be mad because they can't beat up on bums anymore

The irony is trying to make these fighting games easier actually made them HARDER. Again with Street Fighter 5 they tried to make the game easier for casual and oops fukked around and made the hardest Street Fighter game for nikkas to get into. If you're a beginner trying to get into SF5 and you don't know the math you're fukked :francis:

I'm not saying you have to like Tekken 8 but that skill gap shyt is a lie. The actual truth is Twitter, YouTube, and better training modes have closed the skill gap more than new dev mechanics have
:what: So lemmie get this straight... you're presuming that I would lose to a newer player because I don't have an "open mind" and aren't "absorbing relevant situations" like a new player??? :mjlol: or I'm "coasting on old meta" and not adapting??:dead: Not sure how you came to that horseshyt conclusion but you're entitled to your opinion which is far from any truth.. But the only thing I would ask is if you would cut down on all the vague generalizations and be more specific..

I wasn't speaking on all fighting games either.. Im talking specifically the Tekken franchise.. A franchise that I've been dominating in since the 90s when I worked at the mall at 14 years old handing out ass whippings in the arcade on my lunch break, until now married with kids.. full time job.. mortgage, car note, pushing 40 yrs old way past my tekken prime AND STILL dominating at this game when I get free time. So I'm more than qualified to have this stance homie..You talking about what fg developers have been doing for a decade.. Respectfully, you aint going back far enough...Hell T7 been out for nearly a decade alone.. they have been slowly fine tuning this game franchise trying to help the sorry nikkas going back T6 which dropped almost 2 decades ago when they introduced the rage mechanic which was put in to literally help sorry nikkas getting their ass whooped to make a comeback.. When you respond to this post use Tekken examples to make your argument homie.. Not Streetfighter or guilty gear. All fighting games are not the same

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Gotta give Harada and crew props.... Leroy is one of the flyest black characters in video game history :wow:

He's a perfect replacement for Wang. I had goosebumps watching this shyt. Most impressive reveal so far. He lives up to his title. Every single thing about him is cool as hell.

That rage art :wow:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't sure if Asuka was gonna be in this or not with Jun returning but now that she's in I'm sure my main Lili will pop up here soon :blessed:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
The female characters look ass compared to the males.:heh: Something looks off. It’s like they all have the same face.:mjlol:
I think everyone looks fine but Jun. I have no idea what the fukk happened to her face and I pray that it gets fixed.