Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Damn reina got hit in terms of nerfs:mjcry:

Just gotta adapt to it tho, ff2 was really fukking strong. But nerfing fc dcf4 wasn’t needed in my opinion

Yall nikkas would mash that shyt out at -9 any time you could because the reward greatly outweighed the risk.

-13 mid launcher that crushed highs, and some mids and led to 70-80 damage combos with insane wall carry.

nerf wasnt needed:comeon:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Harada the Gawd!!!!

Draw the causal nikkaz in with heat system op bullshyt, nerf it to the ground and unleash true Tekken

:blessed:
Game still cheap as fukk with a few more interruptable attacks.

I interrupted someones heat engager with a 1,2 paw slap

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Game still cheap as fukk with a few more interruptable attacks.

I interrupted someones heat engager with a 1,2 paw slap
You could always interrupt heat engagers , they’re just regular moves that go into heat (the un-armored ones) or did you mean something else

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You could always interrupt heat engagers , they’re just regular moves that go into heat (the un-armored ones) or did you mean something else
I feel like i was able ti slap him thr fukk out of the engager when before it was like an armored attack.

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Yall nikkas would mash that shyt out at -9 any time you could because the reward greatly outweighed the risk.

-13 mid launcher that crushed highs, and some mids and led to 70-80 damage combos with insane wall carry.

nerf wasnt needed:comeon:
Eh as long as it still crushes highs consistently I’m good.

Some of these balance changes are retarded tho, king gets buffed and alisa barely gets touched??

And they butchered the hell out of devil jin AGAIN:laff::laff: