Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I’m sorry but you better be joking

That bytch don’t need shyt , if you can’t win with her it’s a you problem doggie, cheap ass bytch :ufdup:
I’m doin ok. And whats cheaper about her than fukkin robots with bombs, demons with lasers, dudes with swords and guns? She can’t fly, she has zero projectiles and is super close hand to hand with no power enhancing skills…:rudy:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I’m doin ok. And whats cheaper about her than fukkin robots with bombs, demons with lasers, dudes with swords and guns? She can’t fly, she has zero projectiles and is super close hand to hand with no power enhancing skills…:rudy:
You must not be using her heat mixup - easily the most annoying bytch on the game , outside of Alisa and that crack whore Nina

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Alisa is the only OP character they barely touched. Not sure why

Alisa is A tier but she's never been as bad as Drag, Azu, Feng, etc. You just gotta bop her out of chainsaw asap and never let her get going. Also outside of the buffed chainsaw chip damage on block, her heat and heat smash are only OK. She practically wastes her heat if she doesn't get a chance to use chainsaws while active. if you know how consistently neutralize the saws and force her to play more defensively, its a lot harder for her. A lot of her shyt has lower priority than you'd think and can get snuffed out with a fart so that's kept her balanced IMO.

That being said the defensive buffs to the game overall is gonna be a buff to her because she already has top tier movement and sidestepping. Can't wait to lab it out :mjlit:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Alisa is A tier but she's never been as bad as Drag, Azu, Feng, etc. You just gotta bop her out of chainsaw asap and never let her get going. Also outside of the buffed chainsaw chip damage on block, her heat and heat smash are only OK. She practically wastes her heat if she doesn't get a chance to use chainsaws while active. if you know how consistently neutralize the saws and force her to play more defensively, its a lot harder for her. A lot of her shyt has lower priority than you'd think and can get snuffed out with a fart so that's kept her balanced IMO.

That being said the defensive buffs to the game overall is gonna be a buff to her because she already has top tier movement and sidestepping. Can't wait to lab it out :mjlit:

Have you learned any combos yet crodie? :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You must not be using her heat mixup - easily the most annoying bytch on the game , outside of Alisa and that crack whore Nina
she's challenging...but she isn't shooting lasers out her eyes, pulling out a glock, using chainsaw hands, FLYING, calling a dog to attack you, can't bust out a sword, can't set you on fire with punching so fast, etc....Straight hand to hand combat.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Why don't we hit the lab and you can find out for yourself :sas1:
:skip: You was extremely light work

she's challenging...but she isn't shooting lasers out her eyes, pulling out a glock, using chainsaw hands, FLYING, calling a dog to attack you, can't bust out a sword, can't set you on fire with punching so fast, etc....Straight hand to hand combat.

I'd take art of phoenix over a majority of that shyt, easily.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

:heh: yea stop breh... none of that shyt she does with the chainsaws is Tekken... there is no neutralizing the chainsaws., you can bascally spam that shyt and I cant really punish you for using them.. the best I can do is land a poke to make you put them away(IF I GUESS RIGHT) or use a power crush and eat a bunch of damage. your best bet WAS to use anot sther OP character and all of them got nerfed crazy like Drag. like Feng.. like Coffee bytch.. Like Reina... Like Victor.. They even got the low key OP characters like Law and Lili

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:heh: yea stop breh... none of that shyt she does with the chainsaws is Tekken... there is no neutralizing the chainsaws., you can bascally spam that shyt and I cant really punish you for using them.. the best I can do is land a poke to make you put them away(IF I GUESS RIGHT) or use a power crush and eat a bunch of damage. your best bet WAS to use anot sther OP character and all of them got nerfed crazy like Drag. like Feng.. like Coffee bytch.. Like Reina... Like Victor..

I mean no hate but what really qualifies as Tekken? Is Yoshi not tekken? Lars existence...Bryan has unblockables lol.

what in your opinion is Tekken. I'm a newcomer playing wise but I've followed the series for decades and IDK, the game has always seemed to have some zany bullshyt even dating back to t2 lol

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:skip: You was extremely light work

This is my first time actually learning a fighting game outside of Smash/Multiversus so I should be light work for someone like you but that will only last for so long. I plan on playing this for years to come:mjgrin:

Getting to Fujin in 3 months is not bad by any means so yall not about to front on me:manny:. I've already seen players come and go while I stayed the course constantly fighting people way more experienced than me. I just gotta keep progressing and I will. Talk tough while you still can my guy, I never have and never will be scared. Always down to scrap:ufdup: