Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
And yet when I tried to get games you was ghost :hubie:

I'm not even using the hitbox in matches yet so if your fragile sensibilities are offended by it I'm still playing on pad.
Idk if we've ever talked breh, I don't know who you are and if you "tried to get games" I probably wasn't here or didn't care. Plus, I never said I was the greatest anything, I'm here for the fun and the battles.

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
Fahkumram need to come out so I can give y’all the business. Show y’all who run things in these coli sf & tekken streets.

:birdman:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
And yet when I tried to get games you was ghost :hubie:

I'm not even using the hitbox in matches yet so if your fragile sensibilities are offended by it I'm still playing on pad.
@Black_Jesus

Don’t think that i used my leverless against you either that last battle - let it be known that my small win percentage against you were all accomplished on that shytty ass ds5 pad

I also just purchased a ps4 pad and that hori pad and you it’s in yo best interest to just go ahead and add them to your old head approval list

:ufdup:

You ain’t gonna be the hall monitor for controllers round here, we stopping your campaign now

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Took a long ass break from the game

Hopped in one of these fight lounge lobbies

Blue ranked Fujin-Kishin nikkaz is hilariously bad , in Tekken 7 these nikka would be orange green ranks , used to mean you was decent - maybe it’s just the lobby