Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Beat it pops :camby:

This a new era and you gonna respect innovation

I ain’t seen one Hitbox nikka when a Tekken tournament since fakkit ass Super Akuma and that was years ago
Look up the Nina player Jodd.. and no I dont have to respect nunna that easy mode shyt. I feel like nobody should have an advantage when it comes to competition where money is on the line. But you right nikkas looking for shortcuts is definitely some new era shyt. Program multiple commands to one button use to be banned

:umad: Modern problems require modern solutions. Not everyone trying to do that claw shyt on ps2 pads cuz these new shyts are ass.
Blame the controller and not your fat ass fingers :troll: If your movement is ass then practice like with anything else. Thats still a solution. It only requires a little more testosterone playa

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Look up the Nina player Jodd.. and no I dont have to respect nunna that easy mode shyt. I feel like nobody should have an advantage when it comes to competition where money is on the line. But you right nikkas looking for shortcuts is definitely some new era shyt. Program multiple commands to one button use to be banned

Blame the controller and not your fat ass fingers :troll: If your movement is ass then practice like with anything else. Thats still a solution. It only requires a little more testosterone playa

Damn he just won a tourney :russ:

Ok …

But if you really wanna take it there, some people don’t believe in controllers either …. What say you :ufdup:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

:heh:

You really pressed about this go whine to someone who cares about it my nikka. Some people would say a pad itself is easy mode. No one cries and gaslights more than nikkas who main tekken my god.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Ok …

But if you really wanna take it there, some people don’t believe in controllers either …. What say you :ufdup:

That nikka gon deflect. End of the day whatever i strument you use you have to perform. Just because you bought some winnings doesnt mean you can box

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

le don’t believe in controllers either …. What say you :ufdup:

thats cool.. play on an arcade stick then.. the hitbox you're able to do make unnatural movements and directional inputs that you cant on an arcade stick or pad..
:heh:

You really pressed about this go whine to someone who cares about it my nikka. Some people would say a pad itself is easy mode. No one cries and gaslights more than nikkas who main tekken my god.
I'm not pressed at all cause I enjoy debating dummies online to kill time between jobs :heh: See you don't understand.. and I don't really expect you to and It dont just apply to Tekken.. Its not JUST about what's easy and what's harder. Lets just eliminate easy and hard.. Its more about what's possible and what isn't.. You can basically insta-block.. for example You can run or walk forward and block faster than anyone else using a pad or stick. ducking, Korean backdash/canceling etc.. With some 2d fighters you're able to hit forward and back simultaneously giving you an advantage if you using a charge character based on how you programed the buttons.. You can program multiple directions to the same buttons.. mind you theres 2 sets of directional inputs... you will be doing PERFECT electrics and back dash cancels better than Mishima or tekken mains with decades of experience.. you may say why not get your own hitbox to even the playing field. The answer is Cause I'm not a p*ssy :ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Ok …

This sad fukk should be ashamed of himself.

Prize money should be reduced to half giving the other half to 2nd place

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
thats cool.. play on an arcade stick then.. the hitbox you're able to do make unnatural movements and directional inputs that you cant on an arcade stick or pad..

I'm not pressed at all cause I enjoy debating dummies online to kill time between jobs :heh: See you don't understand.. and I don't really expect you to and It dont just apply to Tekken.. Its not JUST about what's easy and what's harder. Lets just eliminate easy and hard.. Its more about what's possible and what isn't.. You can basically insta-block.. for example You can run or walk forward and block faster than anyone else using a pad or stick. ducking, Korean backdash/canceling etc.. With some 2d fighters you're able to hit forward and back simultaneously giving you an advantage if you using a charge character based on how you programed the buttons.. You can program multiple directions to the same buttons.. mind you theres 2 sets of directional inputs... you will be doing PERFECT electrics and back dash cancels better than Mishima or tekken mains with decades of experience

Once again, I frankly don't give two shyts how you feel about it. You going to cashapp me 80 dollars every time one of these DS5 stop registering inputs? OFC not, keep it moving :camby:

Its legal so you can cry about the ills of leverless till youre blue in the face no one gives a fukk. you the dummy if its such a free win machine you'd rather play on whatever you playing on still. I hate the build quality of the current sony offerings. thats it.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This sad fukk should be ashamed of himself.

Prize money should be reduced to half giving the other half to 2nd place
That dude came out of nowhere.. and he a breh too.. He made it all the way to the Top 8 T7 world championships.. I was a fan.. And then I seen that hitbox :scusthov: talk about disappointment

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Once again, I frankly don't give two shyts how you feel about it. You going to cashapp me 80 dollars every time one of these DS5 stop registering inputs? OFC not, keep it moving :camby:

Its legal so you can cry about the ills of leverless till youre blue in the face no one gives a fukk. you the dummy if its such a free win machine you'd rather play on whatever you playing on still. I hate the build quality of the current sony offerings. thats it.
I may be a dummy.. Im just not a p*ssy :heh: you can keep using the Estrogen box fat fingers

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I may be a dummy.. Im just not a p*ssy :heh: you can keep using the Estrogen box fat fingers

Bro I've been sparring people 30-60 lbs bigger than me for years last thing I am is p*ssy :dead:

Its cool you admitting you dumb though I appreciate the brief bout of introspection.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
That dude came out of nowhere.. and he a breh too.. He made it all the way to the Top 8 T7 world championships.. I was a fan.. And then I seen that hitbox :scusthov: talk about disappointment
:russ::russ:

I never realized you had such hatred for the leverless lifestyle

But don’t act like people didn’t say controller players had it easy too

I had the shyt

I can move around 100 times faster on a d pad than an arcade stick - you know it’s true - so how come you ain’t mad at that ? , thumb is faster than wrist , not to mention it’s much more precise

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I had the shyt

I can move around 100 times faster on a d pad than an arcade stick - you know it’s true - so how come you ain’t mad at that ? , thumb is faster than wrist , not to mention it’s much more precise

R.26ddd07ff516dfffb1e1f9baee1de6e8

Its all facts too. I've been in the fgc for ages now...it was a time people looked down on pad players heavy.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

I had the shyt

I KNOW... Thats why I chuckled a little you talking that "old man" shyt.. Cause if I was really on that type of time I'd be on some all tournaments need to be held at an arcade cabinet type shyt..

Like I told Fat Fingers.. My gripe is more about what's possible and impossible.. not what's easier or harder