Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
All them old Tekken vet nikkaz bout to get ran out the game

Knee looked clueless

I doubt it. it isn't like AK is a new player and top 8 was all legacy dudes.

on another note was the sauce for leverless shyt with tekken? I was trying to figure out movement yesterday. this is gonna be a process :francis:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I doubt it. it isn't like AK is a new player and top 8 was all legacy dudes.

on another note was the sauce for leverless shyt with tekken? I was trying to figure out movement yesterday. this is gonna be a process :francis:

I bought and returned a Razor Kitsune a couple months ago just to try it out. Amazing device but I aint about that leverless life unless I develop hand/wrist issues when I'm :flabbynsick:.

Biggest learning curve is basically training your left ring finger to be as quick/responsive as your primary index finger. People online talking about getting those finger grip trainers and shyt :russ: . Chikurun said he tried leverless a while back and said it would probably take at least a year to get fully accustomed to it.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I bought and returned a Razor Kitsune a couple months ago just to try it out. Amazing device but I aint about that leverless life unless I develop hand/wrist issues when I'm :flabbynsick:.

Biggest learning curve is basically training your left ring finger to be as quick/responsive as your primary index finger. People online talking about getting those finger grip trainers and shyt :russ: . Chikurun said he tried leverless a while back and said it would probably take at least a year to get fully accustomed to it.

Well considering I'm about done with these dogshyt pads I got time lol. I can always practice it for a few hours a day while pulling the pad out till I'm comfortable. I spent damn near 300 bones on this shyt I'm bout to use it :mjcry: :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Well considering I'm about done with these dogshyt pads I got time lol. I can always practice it for a few hours a day while pulling the pad out till I'm comfortable. I spent damn near 300 bones on this shyt I'm bout to use it :mjcry: :mjlol:

I've tried 3rd party every pad for PS5 except the Nacon as well as the base and elite xbox controllers. Dualsense Edge (tighter DPad than standard) is best for PS5 and Elite Series for Xbox. Hori Fighting Commander Octa is solid although there's a ton of mixed reviews on the DPad. Chikurun won Evo Japan with that thing so it is proven despite being somewhat cheap compared to other options. I liked it myself but prefer using paddles than a 6 button layout

If you play on PC tho you have way more options than playstation. This dude is a controller nerd with hella detailed reviews on all these but he swears by some $20 pad for PC as the absolute best pad. Not to talk you out of your $300 purchase but good to know just in case :lolbron:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I've tried 3rd party every pad for PS5 except the Nacon as well as the base and elite xbox controllers. Dualsense Edge (tighter DPad than standard) is best for PS5 and Elite Series for Xbox. Hori Fighting Commander Octa is solid although there's a ton of mixed reviews on the DPad. Chikurun won Evo Japan with that thing so it is proven despite being somewhat cheap compared to other options. I liked it myself but prefer using paddles than a 6 button layout

If you play on PC tho you have way more options than playstation. This dude is a controller nerd with hella detailed reviews on all these but he swears by some $20 pad for PC as the absolute best pad. Not to talk you out of your $300 purchase but good to know just in case :lolbron:

Naw I think if you can get good at leverless thats the way to go tbh. all the little clown ass shortcuts and tricks you can do with it they was showing I was like :bryan: 4input spds and shyt

I was looking at that edge but it came down to I've gave these fakkits at sony like 300 dollars already for they faulty ass ds5s aint no way they getting 2 bills off of me for a slightly better dpad lol

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I bought the leverless because I can’t Korean backdash on the ps5 pad

Well, I can but only on non-sway characters using the streetfighter hurricane kick method , and I play Paul and now learning Bryan , they both sway so I’m out of luck

I can also dash block much better with the leverless

I still need to practice and get used to it tho

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I bought the leverless because I can’t Korean backdash on the ps5 pad

Well, I can but only on non-sway characters using the streetfighter hurricane kick method , and I play Paul and now learning Bryan , they both sway so I’m out of luck

I can also dash block much better with the leverless

I still need to practice and get used to it tho

Yeah my kbd actually clean asf left side on pad lol. and I wanted to play nina at one point. but she also has that sway shyt so no bueno

A switch had to be made them ds5 are ass and this will be good for me for my playing years goin forward.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Naw I think if you can get good at leverless thats the way to go tbh. all the little clown ass shortcuts and tricks you can do with it they was showing I was like :bryan: 4input spds and shyt

I was looking at that edge but it came down to I've gave these fakkits at sony like 300 dollars already for they faulty ass ds5s aint no way they getting 2 bills off of me for a slightly better dpad lol
I dont respect hitbox.. shyt should be banned.. They have a clear advantage.. Using macros should be banned in tournaments as well like it used to be before tourney coordinators got soft and allowed it to help the sorry nikkas

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I dont respect hitbox.. shyt should be banned.. They have a clear advantage.. Using macros should be banned in tournaments as well like it used to be before tourney coordinators got soft and allowed it to help the sorry nikkas

:umad: Modern problems require modern solutions. Not everyone trying to do that claw shyt on ps2 pads cuz these new shyts are ass.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Beat it pops :camby:

This a new era and you gonna respect innovation

I ain’t seen one Hitbox nikka when a Tekken tournament since fakkit ass Super Akuma and that was years ago