Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
i swear the higher i get the most ridiculously OP Feng feels...
A feng also won rhat paki invitational this weekend :patrice:

tekken player admit their character is strong: challenge impossible

Feng is OP and will be nerfed in June just like Dragonov was nerfed this month..

I been a Feng main since Tekken 5. Where is all this hate coming from? :wtf: I don't follow anything online, I just play him and he's been rare for years.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
"I'm not a tier whore I only play very high tier players so I can easily win"

:mjlol:

I just said I would gladly tier whore IDC :dwillhuh:

especially in a series I have no real legacy skill in. Even that being said I'm sure my Shaheen fading most of ya'll anyway. outside of a couple cats ya'll somehow got a lower rank than me and I've only been really playing tekken since 8 came out. make it make sense :patrice:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Only ones who about smoke is @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @Black_Jesus and @ItWasWritten

everyone else want to mash buttons against the other red rank nikkas in here :lolbron:

You not lying there's a few chronic fade duckers around these parts :sas2:

I, however, am not one of them :demonic:
You should join the coli tekken channel on discord where the real killas (and @Mowgli) reside:mjpls:

Join the The Coli Arcadium Discord Server!

Sidebar: @YOGEBEAR09 I still owe you for talking greasy in here like a week ago, pepperidge farms remembers nikka :ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

You should join the coli tekken channel on discord where the real killas (and @Mowgli) reside:mjpls:

Sidebar: @YOGEBEAR09 I still owe you for talking greasy in here like a week ago, pepperidge farms remembers nikka :ufdup:
The throne is heavy. I heard your almost out of purple.

Good hustle, good effort. Ur improving. Keep practicing. If i can Help please holla. I think if you didnt rely on rage every singke round you could develop some better strats to help you ascend.

This is coming from a Tekken King.
Nikkuh.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The throne is heavy. I heard your almost out of purple.

Good hustle, good effort. Ur improving. Keep practicing. If i can Help please holla. I think if you didnt rely on rage every singke round you could develop some better strats to help you ascend.

This is coming from a Tekken King.
Nikkuh.

If you get hit with rage art that much that's entirely on YOU my guy. It's not like I was whiffing those shyts :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you get hit with rage art that much that's entirely on YOU my guy. It's not like I was whiffing those shyts :russ:
Brother rage increases your offensive damage. That may work in a sparring match where 1 person is barely playing serious like me, but im positive you rage in ranked whenever possible and get PUNISHED for it which keeps you from rising to my level. Its a crutch that costs you games

Start practicing a strat that doesnt involve rage. Work on your fundamentals. Rage isnt a fundamental.

Tekken KING talking. One of the best Ever giving you some honest tips. Some honest tricks. :whoo:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Brother rage increases your offensive damage. That may work in a sparring match where 1 person is barely playing serious like me, but im positive you rage in ranked whenever possible and get PUNISHED for it which keeps you from rising to my level. Its a crutch that costs you games

Start practicing a strat that doesnt involve rage. Work on your fundamentals. Rage isnt a fundamental.

Tekken KING talking. One of the best Ever giving you some honest tips. Some honest tricks. :whoo:

you going to run the set or keep talking fluff? I saw that gameplay of yours, you aint nothing special :ehh:

nvm you only play one character (and top 3 most gimmicky) so you playing on the "easy" ladder anyway. nikka most likely a fraud all around :whoo:

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams

You gonna have to see my bryan, putting king up for a lil, same outcome though :mjgrin:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you going to run the set or keep talking fluff? I saw that gameplay of yours, you aint nothing special :ehh:

nvm you only play one character (and top 3 most gimmicky) so you playing on the "easy" ladder anyway. nikka most likely a fraud all around :whoo:
Whats your rank

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Whats your rank

My Azucena was Tekken King. does it matter? My Shaheen blue atm and I'll beat you with him.

You for some reason afraid to square up on here like its for money :mjlol:

nikka plays bears knowledge checking people all day and think he cold :dead:

the shyt goes by prowess now anyway. so your rank is largely meaningless.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My Azucena was Tekken King. does it matter? My Shaheen blue atm and I'll beat you with him.

You for some reason afraid to square up on here like its for money :mjlol:

nikka plays bears knowledge checking people all day and think he cold :dead:

the shyt goes by prowess now anyway. so your rank is largely meaningless.
Thats interesting. Whsts your id /psn

Azucena lol. Sad way to get to king.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Thats interesting. Whsts your id /psn

Azucena lol. Sad way to get to king.

This my first tekken Ive bothered to try in why wouldn't I pick the strong character, they nerfed that bytch so much she was like top 7 or so before this last patch. now she dead dead. I play other characters though

If you lose to a rookie amirite:skip:

Devaloka on pc. I'm not on right now Idk if you need the actual tekken id or whatever.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This my first tekken Ive bothered to try in why wouldn't I pick the strong character, they nerfed that bytch so much she was like top 7 or so before this last patch. now she dead dead. I play other characters though

If you lose to a rookie amirite:skip:

Devaloka on pc. I'm not on right now Idk if you need the actual tekken id or whatever.
Yes give the tekken id
. Im sick of your sh1t

U outta your fukkin mind?