Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Brother rage increases your offensive damage. That may work in a sparring match where 1 person is barely playing serious like me, but im positive you rage in ranked whenever possible and get PUNISHED for it which keeps you from rising to my level. Its a crutch that costs you games

Start practicing a strat that doesnt involve rage. Work on your fundamentals. Rage isnt a fundamental.

Tekken KING talking. One of the best Ever giving you some honest tips. Some honest tricks. :whoo:

If you open yourself up to 30% damage for free you're getting hit with it every time. Any good player would use the option if it's that free. Sounds like a skill issue on your part if you stay getting hit and can't punish :sas2:

You gonna have to see my bryan, putting king up for a lil, same outcome though :mjgrin:

You had more total wins but I won the last two we played so you gonna have to humble me :mjlit:

This my first tekken Ive bothered to try in why wouldn't I pick the strong character, they nerfed that bytch so much she was like top 7 or so before this last patch. now she dead dead. I play other characters though

If you lose to a rookie amirite:skip:

Devaloka on pc. I'm not on right now Idk if you need the actual tekken id or whatever.

Just wait...he gonna challenge you to a FT1 (yes, ONE) because he doesn't have the attention span to play the same person over and over again :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I just said I would gladly tier whore IDC :dwillhuh:

especially in a series I have no real legacy skill in. Even that being said I'm sure my Shaheen fading most of ya'll anyway. outside of a couple cats ya'll somehow got a lower rank than me and I've only been really playing tekken since 8 came out. make it make sense :patrice:
Oh, okay then, you know who you are.

Imagine playing a game for any reason other than fun. You're the dude who would choose the falcons in Madden 05, the bulls in NBA jam, the heat in 2k12, stone cold in no mercy, Hogan in revenge, akuma in sfa, god rugal and Shin Akuma in Cvs2

It's hoe shyt but you know what you're about so go ahead :manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If you open yourself up to 30% damage for free you're getting hit with it every time. Any good player would use the option if it's that free. Sounds like a skill issue on your part if you stay getting hit and can't punish :sas2:

You had more total wins but I won the last two we played so you gonna have to humble me :mjlit:

Just wait...he gonna challenge you to a FT1 (yes, ONE) because he doesn't have the attention span to play the same person over and over again :mjlol:

I think its less to do with attention span and moreso hes not solid enough or has enough gimmicks for a long set :whoo:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Oh, okay then, you know who you are.

Imagine playing a game for any reason other than fun. You're the dude who would choose the falcons in Madden 05, the bulls in NBA jam, the heat in 2k12, stone cold in no mercy, Hogan in revenge, akuma in sfa, god rugal and Shin Akuma in Cvs2

It's hoe shyt but you know what you're about so go ahead :manny:

this goofy ass psycho analysis. We shaming nikkas for playing good characters, scrub ass mentality. And who said I don't find the characters I play fun? thats priority 1A, viability is 1B. If I was a truly just tier whoring I'd be playing drag or Feng right? Considering Drag is even easier than Azucena and still very very very good.

I don't even play the top top tier in most games, but at least mid-high tier. I used to get top 8 at majors in umvc with point Dante :dead: fukk out of here nikka you don't know me on these sticks :dead: Played Millia all through XRD and she was mid asf for like 18 months.

I could play the worst characters in the game in most of the games I play and beat a majority of you coli nikkas. Its def some killers on here but most of ya'll ass. I got second in that SF tourney on here and didn't touch that game for literally months except to play in it.

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I dont remember that :stopitslime:

Looking back maybe it wasn't two in a row but definitely the last one. The replay record got wiped with the patch so I can't confirm but I know it was like a 4-10 split in your favor cuz you let off like 7-8 in a row in the middle before I bounced back at the end and started Shang-Tsun'ing your sidestep game:lolbron:

I did save this clip tho because that full screen pressure was :banderas:

Bryan or King it don’t make no difference, I gotta saw for each of em:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Deafheaven Looks like yall need to run the FT10 and settle the score yall both in here talking crazy:hubie:. The crowd wants to see somebody bleed :ohlawd:
I never said I was the best :manny: I'm just Flame Ruler pause I just play with characters I like not just because their high tier. He's the type of guy who chooses Brock in Bring the Pain or the Raiders in Tecmo Bowl and be like "I'm the greatest :blessed:"

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I never said I was the best :manny: I'm just Flame Ruler pause I just play with characters I like not just because their high tier. He's the type of guy who chooses Brock in Bring the Pain or the Raiders in Tecmo Bowl and be like "I'm the greatest :blessed:"

Damn its shocking, how I said I do that exact same thing too :heh:

I played Millia when strive came out because she was the only character I liked and she was literally bottom 3 for several seasons. I dont even get the issue with picking good characters. people enjoy playing with less tools?

But my point proven once again people trying to save face not running sets which is goofy. black jesus a GoD he would most likely 10-0 me with ease. don't mean if he said lets run it I'mma make some bullshyt excuse up. I'll take my Ls and keep it moving.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
@Deafheaven GGS :salute:

I fought a Shaheen in my very first ranked match and I haven't seen once since :dead: That flip kick launcher is crazy

You are a counterthrow savant tho good lord :picard: Going to apply machine learning and implement that into my own gameplay
full